Plans today?

Had my niece staying last night who had a bug and was up most of it so I'm knackered today, I'll watch the Man U game, followed by soccer Saturday then have a curry tonight with the girl and my sister who is staying now, I live a wild life. 

Might head to this place for a wee change though I'm not sure if they've got wifi.

Restaurante Bar - Vera Natura

Situated in front of the Vera Natura complex on the beach. Open every day for breakfast with crunchy toast, a cup of tea or coffe. Have lunch with a paella or grilled fish and enjoy a dinner a la carte with a glass of wine, and fantastic views on to the sea, either from the inside or the terrace.

29 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Might head to this place for a wee change though I'm not sure if they've got wifi.

Restaurante Bar - Vera Natura

Situated in front of the Vera Natura complex on the beach. Open every day for breakfast with crunchy toast, a cup of tea or coffe. Have lunch with a paella or grilled fish and enjoy a dinner a la carte with a glass of wine, and fantastic views on to the sea, either from the inside or the terrace.

Take it you have a bit of a drive to get there? Your home town doesn't look very close to the sea.

I've got 3 X 2000 word essays, a case study and a presentation to be done by the 14th of next month. Got started on them yesterday, did a food shop before watching the Pars game. Had a terrific Thomas the Tank as a result of said match, more essays and shite to be done today.

34 minutes ago, supermik said:

Take it you have a bit of a drive to get there? Your home town doesn't look very close to the sea.

About 20 - 25 mins down a fairly quiet motorway. The Spanish road network is first class although the Policia are always on the look out for drinking drivers. Fortunately my other half is usually quite happy to drive.

10 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

About 20 - 25 mins down a fairly quiet motorway. The Spanish road network is first class although the Policia are always on the look out for drinking drivers. Fortunately my other half is usually quite happy to drive.

Not so bad, especially with someone else driving, have a nice day.