Plans today?

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Wife on backshift. My day shall consist of playing wi the wean/following her round attempting to prevent her smashing her head off something, watching football and then golf.

No beer in the house and I probably wont even bother going to get any. Cant be fucked with it.

I am pretty unwell with a cold just now and made it worse by drinking last night but i am still disgusted with your attitude towards beer, on a Saturday no less. Have a word with yourself. 

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's Walmington,  you said Warmington, I can thole just about anything. But don't mess with Dad's Army.

Sorry Sarge, I want to blame auto correct text thingy, but it wasn't. I shall never make another Dad's Army quip ever again.

I'm such a stupid boy. 

Grimbo 

53 minutes ago, throbber said:

I am pretty unwell with a cold just now and made it worse by drinking last night but i am still disgusted with your attitude towards beer, on a Saturday no less. Have a word with yourself. 

It may disgust you to learn that I am currently having only my second beer since the 31st of July, the first being 10 minutes ago

It may disgust you to learn that I am currently having only my second beer since the 31st of July, the first being 10 minutes ago

Well it's up to you I suppose, I just enjoy it too much to ever go a weekend without!

Gonna head to work to finish something, then out for food later with the girlfriend. Few drinks, not too many since I'm driving to Peebles tomorrow for a few nights away. Not all in Peebles thankfully!

Birthdays for old folk are fucking brutal. Literally no one wants to be there including the recipient in most cases. Where the recipient does want to celebrate their birthday, questions need asked.

I'm torn between driving there and showing face for an hour or so, before beating a hasty retreat, or getting so bladdered that I don't care!