Plans today?

• 4 weeks later...

Off to Dalbeattie this morning. Then to the Malt n Hops after the match. 

We've got the grandson tonight & I've already been warned that if I come back pished I'm sleeping on the couch. A night on the couch it is then. 

Grimbo 

On the train right now en route to Glasgow (just stopped in Perth). Will be catching a train to Ayr (with a Burger King; XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger obviously). I shall have beers in Ayr (first time drinking since the 31st of July) then watch the Pars retain our bitches. Trains and beers home. I might fit a big w**k in somewhere. I imagine I'll have to drop a shite at some stage too (not at Somerset though; I'd rather shite myself).

3 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Up early, drive to park and ride, catch a bus to Glasgow, change bus for one to Ayr.

McDs or pizza with my laddie, walk to Somerset Park. Pay a fiver a head to get in.

See a good game hopefully.

Walk to bus stop. Get bus to Glasgow, bus to P&R.

Drive home. Hopefully miss X factor pish.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

On the train right now en route to Glasgow (just stopped in Perth). Will be catching a train to Ayr (with a Burger King; XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger obviously). I shall have beers in Ayr (first time drinking since the 31st of July) then watch the Pars retain our bitches. Trains and beers home. I might fit a big w**k in somewhere. I imagine I'll have to drop a shite at some stage too (not at Somerset though; I'd rather shite myself).

Think he's just dropped a major hint that he's wanting a Burger King mate.

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Big Liesh is quite accommodating.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

How often?

Every other Saturday to Easter Road which i have been doing for three season, but they're playing tomorrow. Also go to all Scotland home games, just booked ticket for Lithuania there.  I also play 5's twice a week, I just don't have much interest talking about football :lol:

Just now, throbber said:

Every other Saturday to Easter Road which i have been doing for three season, but they're playing tomorrow. Also go to all Scotland home games, just booked ticket for Lithuania there.  I also play 5's twice a week, I just don't have much interest talking about football :lol:

I don't follow match threads, so wouldn't know. I did get the impression that you weren't that bothered about it. Not just you, for a football forum I get that about quite a few others.

I'm going to a family Christening tomorrow and intend slipping away from the function to go to the Rob Roy v. Shettleston game. Haven't made up my mind where to go today.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I don't follow match threads, so wouldn't know. I did get the impression that you weren't that bothered about it. Not just you, for a football forum I get that about quite a few others.

I'm going to a family Christening tomorrow and intend slipping away from the function to go to the Rob Roy v. Shettleston game. Haven't made up my mind where to go today.

No you're right enough, my interest has dropped in the past few years particularly with Premiership and Champions league football as its easy to become disenfranchised with all the money involved etc.. 

Prefer the social and local aspects of football so supporting the team nearest where i live makes more sense to me than it once did. I occasionally frequent Ainslie park as well to spy on Grimbo. 

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

So you haven't got a season ticket for Warmington Hotspur this season eh? Part timer. 

Grimbo