Plans today?

Heading into town to take back a big fucking throw that my girlfriend got but now doesn't want, then to go to the fancy dress shop (which will no doubt be absolutely mobbed) to get face paints for this shitey party I'm being dragged to.

Watch the football scores and a couple of beers in between, I'd imagine.

6 hours ago, smpar said:

Heading into town to take back a big fucking throw that my girlfriend got but now doesn't want, then to go to the fancy dress shop (which will no doubt be absolutely mobbed) to get face paints for this shitey party I'm being dragged to.

Watch the football scores and a couple of beers in between, I'd imagine.

I went to the fancy dress shop in Hamilton today to get the wean an outfit and it was surprisingly quiet, in and out in 10 minutes without the usual rabble at this time of year.

I've done f**k all all weekend apart from play 2 games of fives. Same last 2 weekends. I have tomorrow off on a flexi and plan to do nothing again. Uni on Tuesday, work to finish the week off and Friday, Saturday and Sunday I'm out all weekend.

Today will consist of watching the Raiders game till finish, FA cup highlights, bed, wake up, box set, run, post shite on here.

Can't wait

Happy Monday

Taking wife to skibbereen to get her provisional done, off to lidl then supervalu for the weeks shopping and then back home for football

This again... postie decided we didnt live in new place and returned licence... and they destroyed it.
Boot to pie for postie i think