Gartcairn Juniors 2016/17

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Ryso Mac said:

another old poster returns!

get a new manager in and all of a sudden place is awash with Gartcairn! Loose a few games they all disappear!

Glass half empty for you rysio eh! p.s. your grammar above is awful get back to primary school!

1 minute ago, The clean living guy said:

Hope you get a good crowd for this. A good cup run could catch peoples imagination and get a few more attending regularly. 

Apart from the weather at the Whitburn game I've enjoyed the previous rounds. 

Hope the weather is decent and it's a good game for all.

7 minutes ago, The clean living guy said:

Hope you get a good crowd for this. A good cup run could catch peoples imagination and get a few more attending regularly. 

Apart from the weather at the Whitburn game I've enjoyed the previous rounds. 

Cheers mate - it would be nice to advance but we are well aware of the hard task ahead on Saturday.  Just hope the weather is kind to us as the last few days up the park has been like siberia

been on here at my usual times Gartcairn army.  Noticed you renewing the membership aswell.  

Wont be there on Saturday my friend the bold Ryso is headin to Tenerife to top up the tan, viewpark weather won't keep me glowing

6 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Erm,...you've printed 500 flyers ?...and you didn't check the spelling for "Waverley Drive" ?

see thats the other committee's issue no mine - i do the artwork and fiddling about crap they should be checking simple spelling *cough* - people will get the jist....i hope.

hope u get it fixed Bob and u get a decent crowd!

ill look out for the score next Saturday obviously Twitter Facebook and on here will be jumping if u win and quiet if u get beat!

fancy u to beat Hermes tho especially at home 

Archived