Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

R.B.B Adz on We Are Perth is adamant we've enquired about Oscar Darley from Trakai. I fear we've entered silly season.

Yup. Although I'd be disappointed if we hadn't enquired about him, Ill be absolutely amazed if it ever got further than them saying "no", I can't see any way he'd get a work permit either.

Just now, perthsaint1977 said:

It's not Oscar but the other striker that ripped the piss out of us at mcdiarmid from Trackai (what I heard at the weekend )

Maximov? He looked deadly as well as having great movement. 

Tommy was quoted as saying he'd like to bid for a couple of Trackai players but we simply couldn't afford them.

So somebody is talking shite

Tbf he often speaks a load of shite in his interviews

Tommy was quoted as saying he'd like to bid for a couple of Trackai players but we simply couldn't afford them.

So somebody is talking shite

But if you read his interview today it clearly states one he has identified would be down to wages so it would be over to the board. Who know. Least there is positive sounds coming from TW this week.

Habran sounds awesome already, absolute #baller and a cult hero in the making. So no chance he's joining us!

He was good again today.
I'd never covered a closed doors game before today. It felt like being in a public park but Kenny Miller was playing for the team you were not following. d158c1bd454df17c8c5410caad196030.jpg

1 minute ago, realmadrid said:

He was good again today.
I'd never covered a closed doors game before today. It felt like being in a public park but Kenny Miller was playing for the team you were not following. d158c1bd454df17c8c5410caad196030.jpg

No knock or anything forcing him off? Already looking forward to see him again on Saturday. Fucking love trialists. 

Tbf he often speaks a load of shite in his interviews

That's very true.

But if you read his interview today it clearly states one he has identified would be down to wages so it would be over to the board. Who know. Least there is positive sounds coming from TW this week.

I would assume it would be a player nearing the end of a contract then. Wages shouldn't be an issue at all, whoever it is will be on peanuts currently. There's no money in their league, far less than ours, which is a pittance itself. If it's not someone nearing the end of a contract, we've no chance. Unless Brown is actually gonna open the war chest, £200k should do it.

Go on Steve, it's time. Sound the sirens, the cheque book is about to emerge.

Maksimov only joined them in April, and considering they gave Dorley a three year deal, you'd take a guess Maksimov got at least three years aswell.

It's nice to see us actually making an approach for that type of player, but I can't see us actually getting anywhere with it.