Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

5 hours ago, Radford said:

Another ground to tick off, so pretty pleased with that. Nice wee jaunt up the A9 on the Friday evening.

It's a great ground. You can stand right next to the dugouts and hear the managers going apeshit at players and officials alike. 

1 minute ago, Crroma said:
18 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:
I'd rather die.

You would rather die than watch cricket for 6 weeks when there's not even a st Johnstone game on? Weird.

Yes. Without question.

Isn’t Jamie Ness a bit of a sick note? Good player back in the day though. 

The Sun (specifically Robert Thomson) crediting us with an interest in Jordan Marshall but it looks like he’s off to Dundee. 

The Sun (specifically Robert Thomson) crediting us with an interest in Jordan Marshall but it looks like he’s off to Dundee. 

Played 60 games in the last two seasons (45 odd in the league). Suggests he was injured for sections of the season, but bearing in mind he was being managed by Derek Adams who’s a notorious tombola user, nothing would surprise me.

If we are after a sick note player, I’d rather we looked at Lewis MacLeod who was actually fit all season for Brentford, just couldn’t get in their team and then wasn’t played when he announced he would leave.

12 minutes ago, Kyle said:

First choice at Dundee or second choice for us probably makes it easy for Marshall tbf.

I would add the Jamie Ness rumour was just a Dundee fan saying we were after the same player as them, and then saying Ness.

The fact Robert Thomson has come out saying we're both after Marshall probably clears that up.

Marshall would require a fee, which is interesting...

1 minute ago, Widge said:

Saints aren’t going to pay a fee for a backup left back, put that one down as going no further.

This.

Regarding Ness, this is a Plymouth fans take on his time there 

"Never scored any goals not box to box ....no pace and very rarely fully fit...au revoir...."

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I would add the Jamie Ness rumour was just a Dundee fan saying we were after the same player as them, and then saying Ness.

The fact Robert Thomson has come out saying we're both after Marshall probably clears that up.

Marshall would require a fee, which is interesting...

I don't think that's Marshall, supposing its true. The guy in the Dundee thread has said a 'classy ex old firm central midfielder' and I don't think Marshall covers any of those bases :lol: 

I think Ness or possibly Lewis MacLeod fit best but sure there's plenty of others that it could be.