Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

56 minutes ago, shibbydoo said:

Wee Max needs to be the first name on the teamsheet next season regardless of which league we are in.

The boy is class.

Makes any potential loss of Wotherspoon less worrying. Feels a decent successor. 

29 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Tuesday 6th and Friday 9th for the play offs then 

Dates should only change if ICT make the final, surely?

2 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Random question : has Zakariah made any sort of impact with you lot?

Scored a VERY good header. 

Puts plenty effort in but hasn't shown that much quality either. Although most of that was under Davidson and in his only start (I think) Considine got sent off early on so spent the rest of the game chasing clearances up the park etc. 

He looks miles better than Theo Bair (isn't hard). 

Now that Davidson is gone though I can't see us spending a penny on him. 

2 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Random question : has Zakariah made any sort of impact with you lot?

He attempted one of the worst attempts at a dive I've ever seen. Thats about it.

Suspect he'll join the list of players like Reece Devine, Viv Solomon-Otabor,, Jacob Butterfield, Tom Sang and Connor McLennan, in that you know they played for us over this dismal period when you hear/see their name, but you just have no memory of them actually doing anything.

Hes not the worst striker we've signed under Davidson but I'll be seething if we even consider spending a fee on him. 

I'd have expected the name to have leaked if they'd been around the club regularly? 

Once they're at a match day I'd expect names/photos of faces/ rumours to start going around as to who they are. 

Can't see them finalising terms with league status in the balance either as the value of the club differs and therefore I imagine the value of the deal is likely to differ depending what league we're in. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

2 hours ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Got told the takeover is all but done, the Americans have been around the club quite a bit, just some  formalities to finalise the deal 

Yip.

1 hour ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

League status is one of the formalities to be finalised 

This is the absolute biggest formality.

6 hours ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Got told the takeover is all but done, the Americans have been around the club quite a bit, just some  formalities to finalise the deal 

Is the rumoured net worth of £180m true? Hopefully they can pay for us to have a universally coloured stadium.