Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

38 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Did notice it didn't look great as well. Hopefully recovers though

Ayr goalies warmed up in that goalmouth for some reason,hope the groundsman kicked some arses ,disappointed to hear Clark is a bit away from running yet 

Edited by glenrothes 1884 saint

8 hours ago, The Saintee said:

It sounds like he wants the main signings to be permanent then maybe backed up with some loans? 

Im sure hes said thats his plan in the past, but doubt i could find the interview.

We'll see who the CB is but ideally its a LCB in his mid-20s whos played a couple of seasons of senior football before.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Im sure hes said thats his plan in the past, but doubt i could find the interview.

We'll see who the CB is but ideally its a LCB in his mid-20s whos played a couple of seasons of senior football before.

Right now I’d take one who can run to the halfway line, turn and not take 3 minutes to get back! 

Another youngster with something to prove. Makes a change from signing journeymen anyway. 

just need that but extra in midfield and perhaps cover for right back and I’ll be satisfied. However, I’m getting a bitty fearful we’re going to end up with Steven Davis signing. 

22 minutes ago, Widge said:

Am I missing something about his father....? As far as I can see it's not who I assume Radford is saying, but I suspect he knows that. 

Give the illustrious former manager lives down Leeds way and has done pretty much since he left us, it's not his son. 

Edited by Theyellowbox

4 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Give the illustrious former manager lives down Leeds way and has done pretty much since he left us, it's not his son. 

Aye I was going to say, Radford trying to confuse me on a Friday morning and succeeding! 

NI international (capped young) and former Chelsea development squad captain. 30 games in English league 2 last season. 

Sounds promising and a decent gamble on a young player imo. 

6ft 3 as well 😂

Edited by John Bonham