Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

27 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Jamama knows he's a c**t, I know he's a c**t. Is he a c***s c**t? f**k knows but the sheep shagging, Newcastle top wearing c**t can do one.

8 hours ago, tree house tam said:

It takes a certain type of moron to support one of those Glasgow teams before we get into how unhinged they really are.

Are you sure you don't support one of the Glasgow teams? That wasn't very Christmassy, was it Tam.

While not picking up any points vs Killie isn't great, that we are disappointed in the end is a good indication of how things have turned in the last couple of months. We will go into the Jan window not at the foot of the table and depending on results could be miles ahead of the bottom. We'd have all jumped at that when Levein was appointed.

That first 20 mins yesterday will give him a really good insight into where the deficiencies are in this team and the lack of options late in the game for him off the bench, will show him what he needs. Better that 20 mins happened this side of the window.

1 hour ago, PSJ.84 said:

More seriously though, not nice to see. Clear ability there but has really struggled with injuries in his whole time here. Likely played his last game? 

Thank f**k. Off you pop pal, only highlight was the way you brought that ball down at Tynecastle. Take half the squad with you, there's a good laddie.

Yeah a shame for him that, and possibly fucks him for next season too, but that should probably be it for his Saints career now.

Squad cant have passengers and someone who spends most of his time injured, and then doesnt contribute regularly on the park, is that.

Saints will have played at least 125 games since MacPherson signed come the end of the season. He'll have been available for 59 of them, although was an unused substitute in four of those. But £50,000 and available for only 47% of our matches.

And that is before you even consider how many of those 55 appearances would be considered of standard.

Davidson should be in The Hague.

Edited by Radford

9 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

More seriously though, not nice to see. Clear ability there but has really struggled with injuries in his whole time here. Likely played his last game? 

Sorry, I don't see any clear ability there at all. I don't wish injury on any player, he doesn’t deserve that. But neither does he deserve to be a St Johnstone player. 

16 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Sorry, I don't see any clear ability there at all. I don't wish injury on any player, he doesn’t deserve that. But neither does he deserve to be a St Johnstone player. 

I think you can see why hes rated in training, as presumably he is as managers/coaches seem to always rate him. Under no pressure hes probably outstanding technically and fairly feisty and mobile too.

Under pressure on the park you only see glimpes amongst all the basic errors.

It'll be interesting to see what level he ends up at next season, as he'll probably impress during a trial.

15 minutes ago, The Marly said:

I'm pretty sure it will include loanees in both directions. 

Aye, think youre right.

Was just curious if he already had 3 players he wanted out.

Obviously don’t wish injury on any player but this idea that there is some kind of hidden ability within McPherson waiting to be unleashed is totally baffling to me. He is the poster boy for the post double era of the club seemingly not giving a f**k what it was doing. At least we never paid a fee for Ali Crawford. I think. 

20 minutes ago, Costanza said:

At least we never paid a fee for Ali Crawford. I think. 

Signed permanently in January when still under contract with Bolton...

But aye, think they were happy to just get him off the books really.