Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I like how they think that makes it better?

We're still in a situation where we've paid £100k for a 22yo, gave him 1 league start, frozen him out to the point hes happily walked away from a 18 month deal without any compensation, and are now short in defence with no long term plan there at all.

Presumably there'll now be leaks about his attitude or the blame will be directed at someone other than Davidson.

50 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

I think that’s fair comment in regards to the Hibs game though against County I thought their opener came somewhat against the run of play and the red card came at a point when we were starting to take charge again. Would we have gone on to win without the red? Maybe not but I don’t think it would have been too big a surprise. Against Hibs though we could easily have gone on to a pumping.

Aye, although we had something like 70% possession against County we could have played all day and not scored. Just my opinion. 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Aye but that was because we had a spare man, before that we were woeful, although Spoony wasn't on then I think?

Yeah he went off either just before or after the red card. I still thought we looked fairly dangerous down the left with Wotherspoon and Montgomery at the heart of that - could be misremembering because we on to win. 

The club are sleep walking into mass protests. 

They're completely unwilling to admit they got it wrong and WE are now paying the price. 

I even tried to explain why the fans were so unhappy in my email. I explained it based exactly on how other fans are feeling. 

Unfortunately, they didn't read it. They did the opposite.

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

It got a bit better but it's easy to have a go against a team 3-0 up. 

Defensively were pathetic. 

Most of it comes down to an ongoing Davidson issue that is playing a midfield of two. 

It was a problem for periods in the covid season and again Davidson outsmarted by jailbait Martindale. 

That wasn't an coincidence they were cutting it back to the edge of the box consistently.

I think he’s done. Losing the 4th will have done it, you can argue it was against the run of play and we were pushing for a third but it’s ridiculous. 

it’s no coincidence we looked at our best when we Went away from that abysmal shape and tactic.