Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, happyaccie said:

Is big eastie injured or just out the picture just now ?

Injured. He’ll be right back in on his return id imagine. Got a bit of a minging knee injury at Thistle away. He’s one who I’d argue has regressed, although not as significantly as some others. 

13 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Injured. He’ll be right back in on his return id imagine. Got a bit of a minging knee injury at Thistle away. He’s one who I’d argue has regressed, although not as significantly as some others. 

He was a top prospect with us, I personally feel he's more of an offensive rather than defensive full back, the anticipation as he bombed forward whilst with us is a memory that shall never leave me.

Although reluctant to agree with you ( nothing personal ) I do concur the big fella has regressed. Shall forever be in my mind be afforded 100% respect no matter who he is playing with.

16 hours ago, happyaccie said:

He was a top prospect with us, I personally feel he's more of an offensive rather than defensive full back, the anticipation as he bombed forward whilst with us is a memory that shall never leave me.

Although reluctant to agree with you ( nothing personal ) I do concur the big fella has regressed. Shall forever be in my mind be afforded 100% respect no matter who he is playing with.

He's a good lad and not offensive in the slightest. 

4 hours ago, 7-2 said:

He's a good lad and not offensive in the slightest. 

He is a top bloke indeed. I actually thought he would have been the most successful product of our youth programme, think his career stalled a fair bit down at Burnley, but overall I think he will be thankful for the career he has had.

GIVE THE WHOLE SQUAD TEN YEAR CONTRACTS

But in all seriousness, its frustrating to see that level of performance after what happened on Wednesday. Millar simply must start every week aswell, and hopefully Muzz's injury opens that door for him. Johnstone looks our best striker...

But in all seriousness, its frustrating to see that level of performance after what happened on Wednesday. Millar simply must start every week aswell, and hopefully Muzz's injury opens that door for him. Johnstone looks our best striker...

Millar hasn't been fully fit what with sickness and niggles etc. Hence not played much. But it's ok to blame the manager for not picking him. Can't pick a player if they are not fit.

Millar hasn't been fully fit what with sickness and niggles etc. Hence not played much. But it's ok to blame the manager for not picking him. Can't pick a player if they are not fit.
I've not said anything about why Millar isn't starting?

Seems to some suggestions we're interested in Rory McKenzie, and he might come in during the January window. No idea how much substance is behind it.

Feels a bit "Wotherspoon-y", in terms of it being an experienced player at this level who is maybe stagnating at their current club and needs a change.

McKenzie has always struck me as someone that might interest Tommy. He's hardworking and has a decent set of stats, even though i see the Killie fans say he's frustrating.

A guy in his earlyish 20s with plenty of top flight experience - I'd be happy enough to give him a shot.

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Johnstone didn’t do too much today apart from his goal,so I’m hoping Mcmilllan is the messiah 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

dc07707a8568a1310ff300050a45af04.jpg

Genuinely feeling sorry for him here. Poor c**t.

As much as I have thought his time with us was all but over due to lack of goals this season, I too have felt pretty sorry for him for quite a while now. Especially when he’s close to the Score board end and some tit is giving him absolute dugs abuse. It doesn’t help him, in fact you can see him withdraw back into his shell so to speak.

I dunno, I see a lot of myself in him so I’ve been able to read him pretty well of late. His comments come as no surprise to me whatsoever.