Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Aye, file me in the "please no" section for Neil Lennon too.

Sides seem to rely entirely on individual brilliance, and seem to be poor defensively too. Thats ignoring the mental health issues (that he maybe has under control now) that seems to crop up when hes under sustained pressure.

We need someone who can push players for better without going too far like MacLean did, and im unsure Lennon is the best bet for treading that line when things are going badly.

9 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Oh yes. 

The St. Johnstone banter Facebook group is well known for being full of horrendously ill informed nutters. 

f**k sack Maclean. Def regulated soon. Not good enough. 

1 hour ago, PSJ.84 said:

Thought Liam Gordon spoke really well in his pre-match press conference. 

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/st-johnstone/4797636/liam-gordon-st-johnstone-fc-steven-maclean-chuck-it/

The players have said a lot of good things in the press over the past couple of years.

12 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Scott Brown is now second favourite with Macbookies. 6-1... He was waaaaaay higher than that this time yesterday. 

Does that mean someone knows something we don't? 😢

More likely weight of money shifting the book's exposure. This isn't a market that will attract a lot of action IMO. Would only take a couple of slightly larger bets to move the numbers I reckon.

Saying that, I just sow a guy that looks a lot like him tucking into the buffet breakfast at Broxden Farm so who knows.