Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

17 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Let. It. Go. 

69EF1A61-BEDD-4CC5-8F67-C6AE8CB3D806.jpeg

He even goes on to mention how offering it to Scotland's most successful club manager in recent times might be a good idea but will never happen.

How can anyone be so blind to how shite Davidson really was!!!!!????

1 minute ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Yes. To the point I just won't read the banter page. I'd just end up telling him exactly what I think of the shite he waffles. 

I have many times.

It's like arguing with a toddler about bed time.

Infuriating manboy.

59 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I predict an appointment tomorrow.

It will very likely be tomorrow which will give plenty of time before next weeks game.

Might be a bit more of a boring period to come in terms of style, but it served us well under Tommy. 

The appointment of the assistant, might be more intriguing....

Edited by Theyellowbox

19 minutes ago, gingermunkie said:

Rule of thumb but I absolutely will not be sending money to someone unless I have any faith that it’s genuine. If the club posts a go fund me or similar I’ll contribute but I’ll not be giving money to a random.

Of course its genuine. You can follow her on instagram and see everything she's been through. 

Tended not to slag Carey too much as I know exactly what he and their family must be going through on a day to day basis. Horrible disease.

On 02/11/2023 at 20:33, TheScarf said:

When Alec Cleland was a youth coach at The Caley, I once spoke to him at the the salad bar in Pizza Hut. He was a nice man. 

Did you compliment his hair?*

*Of course you didn't. It looks stupid. 

19 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Of course its genuine. You can follow her on instagram and see everything she's been through. 

Tended not to slag Carey too much as I know exactly what he and their family must be going through on a day to day basis. Horrible disease.

Aye sorry I looked into this after I posted here. Had intended to come back and delete my cynicism, but got distracted and then been busy most of today.