Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

10 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Was just reading it and thinking had folk gone mad 😂

While Robinson is an absolutely horrendous scumbag sacking someone because they retweeted one of his tweets just isn't even a remote possibility

They've allowed Roddy to retain his employment... 

I think it would be very difficult to sack him over it, but given the nature of football you can easily freeze him out.

It's not solely based on his tweets. But given where the UK at the moment it is not only not reading the room, it is irresponsible.

What also concerns me is that more often than not, you see these Robinson supporting types have some other unsavoury views. 

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

And a word for Makenzie Kirk- what an encouraging start he's made with us. He (and Clark) made a huge difference coming into the game last night. 

As long as we don't fall into the same trap as we did with Bair - launch the ball at him all day because he's tall - and use him correctly, I think he'll be a big player for us, probably off the bench for now. 

Still half convinced a O'Halloran type role suits him just now, and do wonder how he'd perform on a wing rather than up front.

1 hour ago, FrankChickens1 said:

My expectation though is that f**k all will happen. He'll be playing on Saturday. 

If that means he’s not playing on Sunday that will do for me.

3 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Anyone else think the signage on the ‘Geoff Brown’ stand looked pretty cheap and naff? Looked like something they’d just bought off Amazon and stuck up on the top of the stand. 

Not going to put up an expensive sign when we're moving soon.

Most of Levein’s signings so far since he came to the club have good attributes and look like they could contribute positively. Hopefully he can now mould them into an effective team with some further experienced additions in the right areas. He needs to get a settled core now and realise where he is making mistakes (MacPherson starting ahead of Sprangler being a massive one). 

5 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I haven’t emailed the club at this point, but I’ve drawn a cock and balls on the August page of the St Johnstone calendar.

IMG_1735.jpeg

I went to go cut out one from the past few months to tape over, then realised they’ve all either f**ked off or annoy me. 

Edited by mizfit

15 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I haven’t emailed the club at this point, but I’ve drawn a cock and balls on the August page of the St Johnstone calendar.

IMG_1735.jpeg

You've photoshopped that forehead, surely! It's a tenhead! 

15 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

IMG_1735.jpeg

c**t looks like Beavis 

image.png.0e264b48fe731d760a0e228f27a9d689.png

No wonder he's a shite footballer, must take forever for brain commands to reach his feet.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

We could however say he's not playing for the club again and loan him out to some poor b*****ds.

Airdrie would be a good fit. The boy is clearly an absolute roaster.

Edited by Stevie Kirk

Sprangler, according to most, except Levein, is a decent player but struggles for game time.  Nearly every fan, on and off here, thinks McPherson is a waster.

Unfortunately I think McPherson's surname is actually Levein. He gets on the team sheet when no one else thought it would be possible.

2 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

IMG_1735.jpeg

At least they opted for Cammy. 

Have a feeling the club will deal with the matter internally. Cami will make a statement stating he accidentally retweeted said tweet. When it was highlighted to him he took action as he did not want to be associated with these lies and propaganda and his best friend is Dan Phillips. 
And we will all be expected to support him. 
First big test for Adam Webb’s stewardship! This goes against the family friendly all inclusive message he has been promoting since taking over the club.