Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I'm not suggesting you hold these views but that isn't what you said could be a legitimate view. 

Yeah I worded what I meant badly tbh, I do that a lot.

47 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

Yeah Robinson is a racist I'd agree on that but the Grooming gang stuff in (Multiple cities in England) and the police's ineptitude around this for fear of being labelled Racists put young girls in Harms way and I find that worrying.

Not everything is black and white and I always look at both side of any argument (something the far left and right wont do) I'd accuse a few on here of the same.

Robinson is close friends with at least one convicted child sex offender. His outrage is faux. Let's not for a second pretend his life ambition is to protect other people's kids. If people believe that then they're naive enough to believe anything. 

t's all to make money and very likely he's paid to poke the bear on the subject by others with an agenda. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

28 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Robinson is close friends with at least one convicted child sex offender. His outrage is faux. Let's not for a second pretend his life ambition is to protect other people's kids. If people believe that then they're naive enough to believe anything. 

t's all to make money and very likely he's paid to poke the bear on the subject by others with an agenda. 

possibly, dosnt make what happened not true thou

1 hour ago, Arab_R_us said:

immigrants keep this country running, I've worked in places where its 90-95% they do jobs most of you lot wouldnt want to do

Charming. 

3 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

I can say the same thing. Because you want to believe him, you will. He is not reliable because facts aren't the most important thing to him. 

Robinson is known to completely lie. Starting with his name. He's in the news locally this week for outright lying about something that happened in Stirling last week. 

10 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

There's literally a high court judgment saying Robinson lied. That's why he can't show the film (which Cammy retweeted).

Please go and discuss this in a rangers forum, not ours.

2 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

I can say the same thing. Because you want to believe him, you will. He is not reliable because facts aren't the most important thing to him. 

Robinson is known to completely lie. Starting with his name. He's in the news locally this week for outright lying about something that happened in Stirling last week. 

I'm more concerned about those poor girls and what they went thru

1 hour ago, stevensanph said:

If your talking about asylum seekers, then they go through extensive checks before they are granted asylum. Stop drinking the facist kool-aid.

Is that some who is for faces or against them?

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

What did you think of Cami MacPhersons performance on Monday night?

Absolute shite. Caught at least 3 times dithering on the ball and crapped out of a challenge on the edge of the Aberdeen box. Boys nae use. 

Edited by Hayseed

Just now, Hayseed said:

Absolute shite. Caught at least 3 times dithering on the ball and crapped out of a challenge on the edge of the Aberdeen box. Boys name use. 

He was partly at fault or at least had a hand in both goals.

Totally dislikeable footballer.

What a shit show.

My money is on this halfwit not even being racist or a big Tommy Robinson supporter  - but just being as thick as 2 short planks and being sucked in by some political marketing he’s then shared. Either way - he’s made his bed and now he can lie in it. Ignorance is never an excuse. 

He’s in the position of being already roundly hated by st Johnstone fans so there’s no hope for him - if a player is an important player or perceived to be a hero I imagine the saintees narrative would be changed slightly (ref David Goodwillie Dundee Utd) but he isn’t and he is f**ked.

Hopefully a lesson in this for him - of course if it turns out he is a card carrying Tommy Robinson fan boy he deserves everything coming his way. 

26 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

He was partly at fault or at least had a hand in both goals.

Totally dislikeable footballer.

Probably had a hand in most of their chances never mind goals. 

Clearly not good for McClelland and obviously hope he recovers fully but his lack of pace was a real concern to me. He was badly exposed at times on Monday night and I'd not seen anything to suggest he was going to be more equipped for making an impact than he was last season.

I like Neilson and Cameron on early evidence so either Sanders needs to step up or it's back into the market again.

5 minutes ago, Radford said:

Clearly not good for McClelland and obviously hope he recovers fully but his lack of pace was a real concern to me. He was badly exposed at times on Monday night and I'd not seen anything to suggest he was going to be more equipped for making an impact than he was last season.

I like Neilson and Cameron on early evidence so either Sanders needs to step up or it's back into the market again.

I think this is spot on. He’s just too slow at this level and was getting exposed by not particularly quick players. Agreed on Cameron, I like what I’ve seen so far from him and Neilson just needs to settle and then play for the team fully. Depends whether we think Parker can be 4th choice or whether he needs another loan, if it’s the later than we need another player, but I think we did anyway even with McClelland fit! I guess the rogue is element is that Essel can play there, so if we’re going with a back 4 for the season there maybe isn’t a pressing need unless the right player becomes available.