Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

35 minutes ago, mizfit said:

if anyone can get him back on track it’s Wright.

That's the key motive for him I'd say. He may get more money at one of Dundee's second division clubs but Stevie needs to be scoring goals at the highest level possible if he's to save his career.  I doubt he can do it and if the list of options he supposedly has is true then it speaks volumes about his standing in the game now unfortunately. Would love to see a goal scoring Stevie May back in a Saints shirt but I don't think he exists any more. 

15 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

If that’s your thoughts then you should both go and watch Jeanfield next year, obviously not true St Johnstone fans.

That is my thoughts and I am a true St Johnstone fan, just because my opinion differs does not make me untrue. I have said it before, I believe he is not the player he was and sentiment does not come into my opinion. I hope, I am proved wrong if he comes.

4 minutes ago, Templar said:

That is my thoughts and I am a true St Johnstone fan, just because my opinion differs does not make me untrue. I have said it before, I believe he is not the player he was and sentiment does not come into my opinion. I hope, I am proved wrong if he comes.

Templar this is P&B mate, there's rules, either be a c**t or a complete fandan or off you pop back to WAP pal.

Go and deal with the tedious Ayr fans on their thread, I can’t be arsed any more and you’ve a penchant for the pernickety.
After reading this post I went and had a quick look at the Ayr thread.
Fucking hell, one of them compared Shankland to Ian Rush!!

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Templar this is P&B mate, there's rules, either be a c**t or a complete fandan or off you pop back to WAP pal.

Thanks, I have big shoulders I will stand by opinions and will stay and fight my corner. Could we have sensible fans with differing opinions and c**ts that if you do not agree with then then you are wrong

3 minutes ago, Templar said:

Thanks, I have big shoulders I will stand by opinions and will stay and fight my corner. Could we have sensible fans with differing opinions and c**ts that if you do not agree with then then you are wrong

Image result for who is this guy gif

;) 

I think your response to Ali, the treehouse dwelling arsebag and myself show that you're not quite on the P&B wavelength yet. Any abuse aimed at fellow Saints fans is purely meant in jest. Unless your alias happens to be RandomGuy.

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I think your response to Ali, the treehouse dwelling arsebag and myself show that you're not quite on the P&B wavelength yet. Any abuse aimed at fellow Saints fans is purely meant in jest. Unless your alias happens to be RandomGuy.

If misunderstood I Ali I apologise. My interpretation was because I was not a complete fandan "I was a c**t" hence my reply and you retorted by saying I was an "arshole" and reacted to that. So was being abusive. I will say no more on the topic as it seems to be snowballing.

If misunderstood I Ali I apologise. My interpretation was because I was not a complete fandan "I was a c**t" hence my reply and you retorted by saying I was an "arshole" and reacted to that. So was being abusive. I will say no more on the topic as it seems to be snowballing.

We take the piss out of each other and nothing that is said is ever meant other than as a joke. There’s not enough saints fans to not get along after all! You’ll soon get used to taking abuse and flack it’s going to happen, but in the nicest possible way.

Except Tam, he’s a c**t.

10 minutes ago, Kyle said:

2 minutes ago, Templar said:

Aye Saints fans love to have wee jokes on here, had some great patter like Tam sending me PMs at night about watching me and stuff like that.

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

I agree. As much as it would be great to have him back, I'm not getting my hopes up. We'd need to pony up a substantial fee if that article is anything to go by, and then high wages on top of that.

Show us the money:thumsup2

FWIW I've convinced myself May would come good if played as a striker, and not forced to spend 85 minutes of the match chasing opposition full backs.

10 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Show us the money:thumsup2

You take our best car, slash the tyres, scratch the paintwork, and then demand full price for it?

Pah! You'll be accepting him leaving without a pay off, IMO.