Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

12 minutes ago, akuram said:

Scott Tanser now must take our penalties, two out of two, well done.

He even won this penalty 😂 love that man.

Bet the reaction to his signing was fun at the time...

3-0 up against Morton after 50 mins.

This is an 11 without Clark, Gordon, Craig, Wright, Kennedy and May...

We're winning the league.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

3-0 up against Morton after 50 mins.

This is an 11 without Clark, Gordon, Craig, Wright, Kennedy and May...

We're winning the league.

We are not in the Championship. And a striker that has yet to score

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He even won this penalty 😂 love that man.

Bet the reaction to his signing was fun at the time...

On 23/06/2017 at 17:26, RandomGuy. said:

He's not, Tanser is our yearly "panic" signing. He'll play in the European game, have a stinker, then vanish into the ether once more.

Released by Port Vale FFS

On 28/06/2017 at 16:28, Kyle said:

Rated as one of the worst players Port Vale fans have ever seen.

He's got to be number one contender for Tommy's usual January mutual termination I'd imagine.

On 28/06/2017 at 16:33, Radford said:

Scott Tanser has summer of 2004 written all over him. Not impressed by this bit of business.

On 28/06/2017 at 16:36, Shaggy Jenkins said:

Another defender to sit there and never play.  I predict we will move to some form of back three before him even getting a start. 

Traditional Tommy waste of budget signing probably meaning we miss out on someone further down the line.

On 28/06/2017 at 16:45, The Saintee said:

Unimpressed tbh.

On 28/06/2017 at 18:11, LANG TOON SAINTIE said:

I can't believe the negativity on here,you lot have written him off before be has even kicked a ball for us.He has been training with us for some time now and TW and CD have obviously seen enough in him to offer a contract...Get a grip 

@Lang Toon Saintee the voice of reason amongst Saints supporters. What a day.

Anyone else slightly concerned that Ando keeps partnering Kerr at the back. Is that just to see if he’s capable of a backup role? Or does Wright see him ahead of big Liam?

1 minute ago, Widge said:

Anyone else slightly concerned that Ando keeps partnering Kerr at the back. Is that just to see if he’s capable of a backup role? Or does Wright see him ahead of big Liam?

I've just been assuming it's to evaluate him and see what level hes at now, and decide whether hes worth keeping around. He'll play a Cup game too, I'd imagine.

3 minutes ago, Widge said:

My concern is he is at least back up. He has been great servant and a  hero but should be nowhere near the squad

Edited by Templar

1 minute ago, Widge said:

I'm hoping that the thinking is that Jason can learn from Anderson's experience in the pre-season with no risk.

We know that the Kerr/Gordon partnership works fine. I'm not worried. 

2 minutes ago, Templar said:

This is not pre season????????????????

🤔 of course it is, it's a pre-season friendly 

Hibs lost to Arbroath and are currently being humped by Carlisle, so that's one side we'll be finishing above 😀

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

🤔 of course it is, it's a pre-season friendly 

Hibs lost to Arbroath and are currently being humped by Carlisle, so that's one side we'll be finishing above 😀

So money gained if we qualify does not matter. To me it is a cup match therefore a must win because we need the money from latter rounds

1 minute ago, Templar said:

So money gained if we qualify does not matter. To me it is a cup match therefore a must win because we need the money from latter rounds

This is literally a friendly, we don't start in the Cup until next week