Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 hours ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Think he has helped out over the last couple of seasons.

Any truth in the rumours May has rejected the offers of a higher wage at County and United to sign for us?

10 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
28 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
Any truth in the rumours May has rejected the offers of a higher wage at County and United to sign for us?

All I know is that on Saturday evening talks with everyone were going very well.

It's now 4 days later, get on that phone and find out, even if it's just for Ali's sanity.

Edited by tree house tam

17 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
35 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

All I know is that on Saturday evening talks with everyone were going very well.

Do you know if this is likely to be a loan or permanent arrangement? 

2 hours ago, Bankfoot Saints said:

Starting to wish saints would go back to quietly going about their business and the first we’d hear about it was the signing announcement ...this is bloody torture 

To be fair to the club they did not make it public.The comments only came after it came out in the press.

Probably via his agent or Aberdeen an it was not in our interest for it to be made public 

Theres been a lot of tweets/posts on here that I'll be delightfully bringing up when May bags his 20th around February time, but this is the best so far...