Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

14 minutes ago, Kyle said:

The Real Saints isn’t tall enough to be considered a midget. A munchkin is more fitting. 

You make a fair point, although there are some things about me which certainly aren't undersized...

My massive self-esteem issues. But yeah, that's pretty much everything.

tumblr_pchgptMuQp1ufknsuo1_500.gif.65d75c16019df1672da6570c1d7b3f6f.gif

Deal to be done after Thursday, Aberdeen have fitness issues over Cosgrove and Wilson, and want him in the squad for the Europa League tie incase both are unable to play.

3 year deal.

^Not ITK and pure guesswork...

Ross County managers have said they've not been in contact with Aberdeen over May. 

Dundee manager said as much a few days ago aswell.

54 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Wouldn’t read much into mcinnes’ press conference comments.

He was basically not wanting to speak about it and was just moving the conversation on.

Who fucking cares? I think we should move on and pick up a better player for peanuts, someone like Oli Shackleton would do for me.

:lol:

Random is furiously googling that!

10 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

How do you tag people in posts? Can someone please tag The Scarf, I’d like to know if bringing tinnies to Grant Street on Friday night will be sound. Thanks in advance.

If you hide them you should be alright.  They don't search anyone bags or that on entry.

Liam Gordon out for 6 weeks with a fractured elbow.

Season hasn't even started yet and we've already got Clark, Gordon, Kennedy, Wright and Kane injured. Genuinely running out of fit players. We have 5 fit defenders in the entire squad as things stand and one of those looks about ready for the nackers yard.

Think it's time to pick up the phone to Shaughnessy and get him back in. We obviously need another option at left back but having only 3 centre backs is already biting us in the arse.

Take it it'll be a mix of youth and first team tomorrow night then given your injuries?  Think it's our last friendly before the League Cup starts so I guess we'll try to make a game of it by playing a strong starting 11.  You're obviously better than what we'll face in the group stage so should be a good test of where the squad is.

6 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Take it it'll be a mix of youth and first team tomorrow night then given your injuries?  Think it's our last friendly before the League Cup starts so I guess we'll try to make a game of it by playing a strong starting 11.  You're obviously better than what we'll face in the group stage so should be a good test of where the squad is.

We don't have many youth players either! We can still field a reasonably strong side but we'll probably only have 4 or 5 of a bench. 

Anderson and Kerr will have to play 90 minutes again, unless Duffy plays in the middle now. Given that neither Duffy or Gordon got off the bench on Tuesday night, I thought they'd be coming in for Anderson and Foster.

Davidson and McClean both played 90 as well, so I'd assume they'll be benched for Craig and Callachan. One of O'Halloran or Wotherspoon will probably come out for McCann to get a run as well. Maybe something along the lines of;

Parish

Duffy Kerr Anderson Tanser

Callachan McCann Craig

O'Halloran Hendry Swanson

Any more injuries in defence or up top and we're really struggling though.