Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Hes too shitebag to share it anyway. Half of Perth apparently know what happens, probably because the Directors are giving everyone different stories. 

The dots are all there, if you're willing to join them up.

Just from browsing your forums and social media (I'm sad like that), your club seems to have quite a lot more than most of people that are like, 'I know something and you don't, so I'm superior'. Quite bizarre.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes too shitebag to share it anyway. Half of Perth apparently know what happens, probably because the Directors are giving everyone different stories. 

I’m not too shitebag to come and kick your cu nt in on Saturday, ya nut case 

Just now, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Making things public too soon is why clubs miss out,but poor you needs some inside gossip. Stop following football if it’s too much drama for your wee soul, Saints have always played cards close to their chest, and it’s done ok until now

Done okay?! The deal fell on its fucking arse last week, just one in a long, long, line of Saints deals that have fallen through because those in charge are too fucking dense to run it like a football club. Swanson not getting a contract offer halfway through the season he hit double figures tells you everything about Brown.

An English boy from London moved into Scone last year and came over to ask in my work where the nearest football team was because his sons starting to take an interest in football and he wants a hobby they can bond over. 
Theres nothing, not a single thing, in the Perthshire area that suggests theres a football team.
If I moved to a new town and wanted to find out about the football team I would only need to Google it. Certainly wouldn't be wandering into a garage full of grease monkeys to ask.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just from browsing your forums and social media (I'm sad like that), your club seems to have quite a lot more than most of people that are like, 'I know something and you don't, so I'm superior'. Quite bizarre.

Its weird, especially with this deal. Theres a few folk on here and Twitter (perthsaint and Robert Thomson horrendous for it with this saga) who seem to mock you for having the audacity to try and guess, as if its not a natural reaction when something majors gone wrong and theres not a single fucking acknowledgement from the club about it at all (apart from TW mewling of course).

3 minutes ago, The Marly said:
25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
An English boy from London moved into Scone last year and came over to ask in my work where the nearest football team was because his sons starting to take an interest in football and he wants a hobby they can bond over. 
Theres nothing, not a single thing, in the Perthshire area that suggests theres a football team.

If I moved to a new town and wanted to find out about the football team I would only need to Google it. Certainly wouldn't be wandering into a garage full of grease monkeys to ask.

Put "Perth football club" into Google and St Johnstone aren't the first thing that comes up, m8.

Even if you put up "football teams in Perth" they don't come up first, they share a slot with Jeanfield and Kinnoull.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I know what you mean Ludo, Perth is small city so people are more likely to express there knowledge openly! having worked and spent more years in Dundee than I care to remember "true Dundonians" are more reserved in what they openly would say/divulge in open conversation as there are "too many arsehole connections listening where ever you are" so you guys are more reserved.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

God forbid some of your fans have a bit of ambition.

Just wait until someone comes along to tell us how miserable it all was before Geoff Brown came in and we should all be thankful about where we are.

Just now, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Unrealistic ambition on our gates will be the demise of our club

Is it unrealistic to be expecting a better striker than Chris fucking Kane to be signed up before the season starts?

Thought you posted the reason for the deal failing was to do with a £4000 payment? Does that not mean you're ITK? Or did you make that up?

Just now, ali_91 said:

F81DF186-6347-47DF-9E93-459A65907310.png

92D4DEFB-790C-4CF8-A0D2-FAF600952BDC.png

Different for me.

Just now, The Marly said:
11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Thought you posted the reason for the deal failing was to do with a £4000 payment? Does that not mean you're ITK? Or did you make that up?

Neither.

It's not unrealistic to expect the club to at least put a competitive team out on the park. Hamilton and Livingston are in the top flight and, other than in goal and on the wings, look like having much more coherent units than we currently have.

For the record, I know the story of why May hasn't signed. I'm not going to say though because I'm a b*****d. 8) 

5 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Unrealistic ambition on our gates will be the demise of our club

Is it unrealistic to expect vsome sort of progression rather than middling around in the top half of the bottom six every season? Dangerous precedent to set.