Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Its been fun following st Johnstone this past decade, SPL promotion, top 6 consistency, european adventures, trips to Rangers and Celtic, laughing at the demise of the Dundee clubs, the cup win. Its been a good period of success for us.

^^^ good to see you taking it so well [emoji23]
Well i think its a good thing to acknowledge when a team is on a decline. I think there are a lot of posters on here who just can't do that. Either the idea of a sports club having a negative period is a personal insult to them or its a thin excuse to post banter memes and emojis.

Don't know how true these rumours of Tommy resigning are, find out soon enough I guess.

But the funny thing is, in 2 days time Saints fans could be buzzing again after Brown has smoothed things over with Wright, and stumped up the cash for May, and we've just turned Livi over and looking up odds of a top 6 finish.

Well this is at last a ride on the rollercoaster of misery and uncertainty that many other clubs' fans go through continually. The quiet 'dull' drama-free transfer windows that folk moan about might not seem so bad in future!!

2 minutes ago, deej said:

On a positive note James Findlay on the facebook page has just challenged Kevin Fitzpatrick to a square go at McDiarmid on Saturday. Glorious.

two fights at mcd on Saturday

James Findlay v Kevin Fitzpatrick

followed by the main event:

@glenrothes 1884 saint v @RandomGuy.

Wow that would have been hilarious if i was 5 years old and had been online for 2 minutes.

Phone up your mother and praise them for raising such an original and intelligent specimen.

Moron

Just now, Chewing Taffies said:

Have to say the Saintees have provided some excellent comedy in here for the past few weeks.

Yes fair play, enjoy.

As an aside, if either of the Dundees fail to go up this season and slip into administration, is it considered bad form to come onto your forum(s) and have a good laugh about it?

Yes fair play, enjoy.
As an aside, if either of the Dundees fail to go up this season and slip into administration, is it considered bad form to come onto your forum(s) and have a good laugh about it?
Its pretty shitty, yes.