Signings

Beckanbaur

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you attend most Scumnock games or are you a part time time glory hunter.
Oh wait......[emoji6]

Season ticket holder and travel to most away games depending on whether I have to work on a Saturday or not. And I follow my team through the good and bad times unlike some.

Fair play to you then my unwashed trampoline thief.
It's good to see Cumnock back in the top league.[emoji106]

Very good turn out from the scumnock yesterday. Best turn out by them seen at beechwood since they beat us in the Scottish on pens a few years ago

Very good turn out from the scumnock yesterday. Best turn out by them seen at beechwood since they beat us in the Scottish on pens a few years ago

That's what happens when you've got a half decent side bing, if Talbot were as Pish as what we've been over the past 3 or 4 years do you think they would have half the support that they've got just now?

Ave heard of defending your title ,but ffs isnt this taking it a step too far ....another centre half

Tbh cat we were empty in that department last season. The whole team was misshapen and running on empty. Hopefully Tucker is gelling a new formula again

A lot of these teams fill their teams with players they know will never make the grade so the few that they think will have a team to play with . Not saying that is what has happened here but to be released by Aberdeen & not getting picked up by a Scottish team straight away would suggest he might be one of the many flung on the scrapheap
Will find out soon enough no doubt

A lot of these teams fill their teams with players they know will never make the grade so the few that they think will have a team to play with . Not saying that is what has happened here but to be released by Aberdeen & not getting picked up by a Scottish team straight away would suggest he might be one of the many flung on the scrapheap
Will find out soon enough no doubt

He signed for Leicester two weeks after asking to be released by Aberdeen, but I know what you mean it does seem a bizarre drop in levels.

Hendo lives near Michael's family and offered him to take part in Ford 's pre-season training. He likes it at the club and has not had any senior offers other than youth teams so he's signed.

I'm sure the fans of all our opponents will be very encouraging B-)

He signed for Leicester two weeks after asking to be released by Aberdeen, but I know what you mean it does seem a bizarre drop in levels.

Hendo lives near Michael's family and offered him to take part in Ford 's pre-season training. He likes it at the club and has not had any senior offers other than youth teams so he's signed.

I'm sure the fans of all our opponents will be very encouraging B-)

Juniors can be an unforgiving place for young players trying to make the grade. [emoji52]

Archived