Signings

Beckanbaur

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least two other Superleague clubs offered him more money before he came back last season, got to love how you all know how much he's apparently on.

He hasn't been as impressive as he was first spell since he came back. He showed it in glimpses and looked a bit better this season but it hasn't happened. Good luck to him and he's a cracking player, would rather he didn't sign for another team in the league though. 

1 hour ago, Rossiter blue said:

How do you know two other clubs offered him more money than Pollok? Got to love how you know that ! But nobody else is allowed an opinion .

1 hour ago, Rossiter blue said:

How do you know two other clubs offered him more money than Pollok? Got to love how you know that ! But nobody else is allowed an opinion .

One club was on here moaning about it making it pretty obvious and there's what was said on the terracing. Also the interview from the player himself, which may or may not be true granted. 

I do do for a fact know our budget and the days of us paying mega money are long gone. Not saying we don't pay decent wages for the level but there are plenty teams that are surely playing similar or more. Just because Pollok will hopefully be a threat again at the right end of the table doesn't mean we have to be rolling in it as everyone seems to think :) 

One club was on here moaning about it making it pretty obvious and there's what was said on the terracing. Also the interview from the player himself, which may or may not be true granted. 

I do do for a fact know our budget and the days of us paying mega money are long gone. Not saying we don't pay decent wages for the level but there are plenty teams that are surely playing similar or more. Just because Pollok will hopefully be a threat again at the right end of the table doesn't mean we have to be rolling in it as everyone seems to think [emoji4] 

Didn't know that clubs came on here discussing their business [emoji23][emoji23]
But if you say so it must be true
Believe that we approached Carlo when he came back from Malta & he decided to go to Pollok instead which was his choice . Whether he was offered more or less cash is dependant on the story you choose to believe . Knowing what our highest earner was on last season I know which version I believe in

Your on here critising other teams ? So unfortunately people will have a go at your team nature of the beast. Personally I've watched Pollok twice this season can't see them challenging for the title need a few players in imo!!!

Well a saw Pollok playing the rob roy in the semi of the sectional cup , an i don't want to take anything away from the rabs cos they were excellent, but Pollok were horrendous, they hadn't a clue, they could have played till now an wouldnt have scored!!!

Spoiler

Anybody help,  If a player has been playing as a trialist for a club whilst registered with another club whose permission he had to play, but are now 

led to believe they cannot do this, 

what do they need to do.  Been told they should report themselves to the Scottish is this correct.

Wanted an extortionate amount of money and if Pollok paid what was being banded about then they are out of pocket...... a fair amount of dough

But Pollok diidnt pay what he wanted & they were the only club he ever wanted to play for [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived