Gorilla Shooting in Cincinnati

Why though? Why should I care about them?

Not really though is it. They're worth pretty much the same.

Mon then ya fucking BAM. I'll do you in.

Except they really aren't. We treat animals with completely different standards to humans for that reason. I'm sure you do to, despite you trying to seem edgy by acting as though you think killing a gorilla isn't justified if it saved a child's life.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except they really aren't. We treat animals with completely different standards to humans for that reason. I'm sure you do to, despite you trying to seem edgy by acting as though you think killing a gorilla isn't justified if it saved a child's life.

It isn't justified thought, is it? It's not fair in the slightest. How are humans worth more?

Couldn't give a toss about being edgy.

It isn't justified thought, is it? It's not fair in the slightest. How are humans worth more?

Couldn't give a toss about being edgy.

We are more intelligent animals with a higher quality of life and we will naturally afford our own species preference. Unless you are some sort of nutty vegan peta type I don't believe for a second you actually believe letting a gorilla kill a human is justified.

We are more intelligent animals with a higher quality of life and we will naturally afford our own species preference. Unless you are some sort of nutty vegan peta type I don't believe for a second you actually believe letting a gorilla kill a human is justified.

I'd prefer to offer no species preference and look at things using thought rather than instinctually valuing humans higher. Not into all the PETA gear, but it really depends on the situation. Like I said, I don't really care, it wouldn't be fair on either if one of them died, which one did.

In the wild, if (when) humans go out there invading the natural habitat of animals and get killed for it, that's their fault and I have no sympathy.

I think I'm unintentionally portraying a level of 'bothered' that is higher than reality here.

Meh, first steps in stopping the apes from taking over the world.

Or the first awaking in the banding together of the apes to take control from the humans,

On the video you can hear someone shout "get your stinkin paws off him you damn dirty Ape.",

It didn't go down well with the rest of the primates.

To be honest a Monkey/Ape rebellion in the US leading to Caesar being in charge would be preferable to Pres. Trump

Beavers may be able to build a decent crossing without filling the seabed with concrete

Bollocks. Beavers build dams not bridges and I've never seen one of them that would take 30000 vehicles a day. Beavers are arseholes compared to the likes of us.

None of this talk about Gorillas v Lions etc matter anyway.

The Honey Badger beat beat the living shit out of both.

In fact, had one of them have grabbed that kid, wed have been discussing whether or not the badger was right to take the zoo keepers gun off him and shoot 14 tourists before waterboarding the kid to see what he knew

Now we're talking. The honey badger would take out a lot of bodies.

Bollocks. Beavers build dams not bridges and I've never seen one of them that would take 30000 vehicles a day. Beavers are arseholes compared to the likes of us.

Beavers aren't the ones destroying the planet and causing wars in the name of profit. Beavers didn't start a holocaust. Katie Hopkins isn't a beaver. I prefer beavers to people tbh even if they can't build as good a bridge to Fife.

Beavers aren't the ones destroying the planet and causing wars in the name of profit. Beavers didn't start a holocaust. Katie Hopkins isn't a beaver. I prefer beavers to people tbh even if they can't build as good a bridge to Fife.

Man will do a lot for some beaver.

Archived