East Region Signing News

Combester

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust me lads, there's no way Kelty would pay anywhere near £200 a week for a player.

We have a wage cap at the club and we don't go above that ceiling for any player, we do have a decent sized budget on par with the other top teams in this league and on top of that we also offer top facilities for them to train and play every week.

Trust me lads, there's no way Kelty would pay anywhere near £200 a week for a player.

We have a wage cap at the club and we don't go above that ceiling for any player, we do have a decent sized budget on par with the other top teams in this league and on top of that we also offer top facilities for them to train and play every week.

Craig will just go over the bridge for the love of the game

U sure? I'm sure use offered a player a lot more than that recently. Almost treble that to be fair.

Away ya slavour, you might be manager now but wait until Thomson takes over! How long will committee put up with you missing training etc? Always in Johnneys shadow #assistant

No the manager, just a fan who hadn't been to foresters for 10 year up until they started winning last season again [emoji12][emoji23] #GloryHunter , lol

It's a massive signing, not only for us but for Junior football! Sadly some people will slaughter us and others will see it as great coup. We can't please everyone, opinions are like arseholes! Everyone has one. 

And your the biggest!! [emoji106]????

No the manager, just a fan who hadn't been to foresters for 10 year up until they started winning last season again [emoji12][emoji23] #GloryHunter , lol

He's back from his holidays!! Your right pal. Was a ball boy for them with u 20 odd years ago and played for them with u aswell. Your a local lad and ex player and u want us to fail. Difference is I still want the club to do well! Just cause you wouldn't get your game for us u don't need to hate us. Just u concentrate on your own circus up the road [emoji12]

He's back from his holidays!! Your right pal. Was a ball boy for them with u 20 odd years ago and played for them with u aswell. Your a local lad and ex player and u want us to fail. Difference is I still want the club to do well! Just cause you wouldn't get your game for us u don't need to hate us. Just u concentrate on your own circus up the road [emoji12]

In you come ma big pal [emoji12]lol . Ps, behave, I've got more than just a long throw in my armoury son, ha.

In you come ma big pal [emoji12]lol . Ps, behave, I've got more than just a long throw in my armoury son, ha.

I never bit pal. Ken ur games now. Toys no got a long throw!! U would be 3rd choice!!
Ps he does know what's happening with Haddington just won't say. U sticking around for the big derby next season?

Archived