Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Why don't Rangers sign Lee Casciaro who plays as a forward, a prolific goalscorer, International, 35 years old, knows what its like to beat Celtic unlike most of last season's team. Should score more goals than Waghorn.

Ticks a lot of boxes here.

6 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

God, what a desperate post.

Why would anyone want a game in which only two teams could possibly win things?  You then treat us to pitiful crowd wanking.

You clearly need to support a big club with huge advantages.  Imagine an adult admitting that though.

What bizarre warped logic is that?

Surely the best thing is the more teams challenging ergo 2 is better than 1, 3 is better than 2 etc.

Why would anyone want a game in which only two teams could win things you ask? Probably a lot more than a game in which only one team could win things....unless of course, you had another agenda. This of course only applies to non-Celtic fans which you claim not to be. I totally understand why Celtic fans enjoy it.

Your "big club" stuff is a lot of pish.

2 hours ago, CityDave said:

Criticism of a club that bettered your club in every competition last season. :rolleyes: I can't see Rangers doing any better than Aberdeen in the league for a long long time, you're going to have to get used to it.

Maybe Rangers will win one of the cups over the next few years and you will come to understand the joy it feels to actually win a national trophy again as the fans of these clubs have done, Hibernian, Inverness CT, St. Johnstone, Hearts and Dundee Utd who have all won the Scottish Cup since a Rangers team last won it and then there's Ross County, Aberdeen, St. Mirren and Kilmarnock who have won the League Cup since the last time Rangers won that trophy as well. That's a long time for Rangers fans for their club to go without a national trophy and I would say Aberdeen's League Cup win trumps Rangers Challenge Cup victory very easily.

Also remember how many attempts it took for this Rangers team to win the lower league trophy which for a club of the size of Sevco and with the largest support by far in the lower leagues is a bit well let's say embarrassing. So this belittling of Aberdeen recent achievements is hilarious considering what this Rangers team has achieved since David Murray sold up.

Its quite funny to say to a Rangers fan but come back when your team has actually won something of note and your criticism of other clubs in the top division will be taken more seriously.

Why are you playing to the gallery all of a sudden?

It was you acting billy big-baws on a Rangers thread as an Aberdeen fan and when questioned, now you're rallying the troops from other clubs I never mentioned.

My point was about YOUR club that you raised in MY club's thread.

Anyhow, you avoided my last question....who was the only club your fans filled your stadium to watch last season? Twice.

It was you acting billy big-baws on a Rangers thread as an Aberdeen fan and when questioned, now you're rallying the troops from other clubs I never mentioned.
Anyhow, you avoided my last question....who was the only club your fans filled your stadium to watch last season? Twice.

Why do people get so precious about THEIR clubs thread in a multi club forum?

Is this really a difficult concept?

5 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Aberdeen fan???

I think you need to step away from the computer for a while. :lol:

Just now, CityDave said:

Aberdeen fan???

I think you need to step away from the computer for a while. :lol:

No....I think you need to re-assign your loyalties or try supporting your own club.

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Why do people get so precious about THEIR clubs thread in a multi club forum?

Is this really a difficult concept?

Erm....why should we not be precious about our own club?

Isn't that what being a true supporter is?

I know many are united in their hatred towards another club but I just support mine and yep, am precious about it.

Edited by Solitaire

I know many are united in their hatred towards another club but I just support mine and yep, am precious about it.

It appears that yes this is a difficult concept

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

It appears that yes this is a difficult concept

Tis ironic....talking about me being precious about my club...in a thread designed for my club's fans to talk about our club, from a fan who supports another club.

I'll be precious, you remain obsessed.

6 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

No....I think you need to re-assign your loyalties or try supporting your own club.

When you start mistaking one poster for another and not only not notice but continue as if this is completely normal I think its time for you to step away before you embarrass yourself even more.

Just now, CityDave said:

When you start mistaking one poster for another and not only not notice but continue as if this is completely normal I think its time for you to step away before you embarrass yourself even more.

When you spend the majority of your time posting about a club other than your own,  it's time to consider whether you're a supporter or a hater.

I'm not interested in your shitty avatar or designated club you support....if you act like a dolly, you get assumed as one. Given your transfers you're Dolly's B team anyway.

Didn't you get relegated anyway?

Piss off.

Is Solitaire the *** who got all excited about "Warbs", started making bets all over the Cup Final thread, before disappearing after a huge heads gone?

A true supporter would help save their club instead of standing by and watching it die.

Guess we will class you under "fake" supporter.

Unlucks.

5 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

When you spend the majority of your time posting about a club other than your own,  it's time to consider whether you're a supporter or a hater.

I'm not interested in your shitty avatar or designated club you support....if you act like a dolly, you get assumed as one. Given your transfers you're Dolly's B team anyway.

Didn't you get relegated anyway?

Piss off.

Looks like the penny has finally dropped. :lol:

Yep my club was relegated, its still alive though.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is Solitaire the *** who got all excited about "Warbs", started making bets all over the Cup Final thread, before disappearing after a huge heads gone?

I'm the one who made bets on the cup final....no-one had the balls to take up then was told told to fulfill my bet later.

Much mocking till I showed the thread then great silence.

And who are you?