Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Don't even try and think it's a multi-team forum as you suggested, though.  It isn't.  It was close to it when I joined 11+ years ago but too many threads are overrun by Sevco-obsessed trolls who suffocate discourse.
If you want something approaching evidence?  There've been 10 new posts while I've taken 2 minute to compose this brief note.

Volume on this thread does not prove your point.

Regardless of which team took more away fans to Pittodrie, Rangers had the highest away support in the UK this season with 97,283.

Quite impressive, given the size of stadiums in the Premiership compared to down south.

Regardless of which team took more away fans to Pittodrie, Rangers had the highest away support in the UK this season with 97,283.
Quite impressive, given the size of stadiums in the Premiership compared to down south.

We'll done all the home fans coming out to see the new team.

3 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Even more impressive when you consider how many teams Rangers fans were going to boycott... oh wait :lol:

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Volume on this thread does not prove your point.

It's a useful vignette, though.  Tumbleweed elsewhere and 50+ posts wrt Solly shows where P&B's priorities lie and it certainly isn't in having a multi-team forum.

4 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

?

Seriously?

You're going on about me proving a point....then tried and failed to take the piss....then went yeah I arsed up but hey exactly!

What is your point caller?

Edited by Solitaire

Considering how hyped up this whole Pedro's revolution has become now no one has yet mentioned the possibility of this young Portuguese lad below joining up. He might need some tax advice though from those with a bit more experience in the art of avoidance.

Image result for cristiano ronaldo

Whilst not wanting to do down your level of support, how many teams in England are willing to surrender such percentages of the stadium to away fans as say the likes of partick, killie etc do here for you?

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Even more impressive when you consider how many teams Rangers fans were going to boycott... oh wait :lol:

I hear the Sports Direct boycott is starting to buckle as well, fans crossed up over wanting to show their colours and avoiding handing fat Mike 96p for every pound spent. Maybe better digging out old tops and taking them to the Celtic shop to get the new players names printed as their own shop tends to run out of letters apparently. Some poor bluenose had to endure the embarrassment of this very scenario recently. :lol:

Better watch out that those pesky Celtic employees spell the names correctly. :lol:

9 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Considering how hyped up this whole Pedro's revolution has become now no one has yet mentioned the possibility of this young Portuguese lad below joining up. He might need some tax advice though from those with a bit more experience in the art of avoidance.

If only someone had mentioned Rangers, Portuguese players and tax before...

It's a useful vignette, though.  Tumbleweed elsewhere and 50+ posts wrt Solly shows where P&B's priorities lie and it certainly isn't in having a multi-team forum.

I haven't been here as long as you so you may be right that there was more of an equilibrium of posting amongst clubs.

However, your view that it is not a multi club forum based on trolls on a specific thread is farcical.

12 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Peter lawwell?

Stewart Milne?

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I haven't been here as long as you so you may be right that there was more of an equilibrium of posting amongst clubs.

However, your view that it is not a multi club forum based on trolls on a specific thread is farcical.

I think more than 60 replies to an obvious troll makes me right.  You c***s just want @Solitaireto be a Rangers fan.  Even @Bobby Skidmarks referenced me in declaiming said poster.

The P&B Ps&Ds have been stitched up like a kipper.  Again.  How about you enjoy your own teams and add an interesting bon mot on the Sevco threads as and when?  This would certainly improve the forum.

4 minutes ago, CityDave said:

An interesting article in the Herald on the appointment of Mark Allen as Director of Football at Rangers.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/15355538.Matthew_Lindsay__Forget_Bruno_Alves__Dalcio_or_Ryan_Jack__Mark_Allen_will_be_Rangers__39__best_summer_signing/

Interesting post, buddy, and a good read.  I know nothing about Mark Allen but his background both in football and 'the media' marks him out from the general idea of a DoF.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I think more than 60 replies to an obvious troll makes me right.  You c***s just want @Solitaireto be a Rangers fan.  Even @Bobby Skidmarks referenced me in declaiming said poster.

The P&B Ps&Ds have been stitched up like a kipper.  Again.  How about you enjoy your own teams and add an interesting bon mot on the Sevco threads as and when?  This would certainly improve the forum.

So @Solitaire isn't a *** fan now? He probably gets to a lot more games than you.

I think more than 60 replies to an obvious troll makes me right.  You c***s just want [mention=12862]Solitaire[/mention]to be a Rangers fan.  Even [mention=31436]Bobby Skidmarks[/mention] referenced me in declaiming said poster.

Surely it would cease to be a multi club forum if we all stuck to our own teams threads?