Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 19/06/2017 at 00:05, The_Kincardine said:

Interesting post and, of course, I haven't an answer.  My hope is that the DoF instils a whole-club policy both for recruitment and for playing-style/tactics/succession.  I expect Allen and Pedro to fit together well here and to be in synch with Murty and Mulholland at Auchenhowie.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Serious question.

What's his role? Pedro has signed several players presumably in his own style so what value is he adding?

I'm not being (entirely) a c**t and can only direct you towards my earlier post as I've not been sent his job description.  My only hope is that we avoid the Hertz/Avril/Cathro Pantomime Horse model wherein one blames the other for being the horse's arse. Or even the Sir Wattie model which involves cuffing wee Durranty.  Mind you, if we get plenty of this I'd laugh:

wattie.gif.7f4d47cc50308225b57b9182a423546c.gif

Edited by The_Kincardine

10 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

The match threads from last season emphasise this point.... but for a few, the sevco crowd went missing for several days after a few local derby humpings

There are only a few bears on here Einstein.

On 17/06/2017 at 08:18, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You are obsessed with Rangers chief haha. Like nothing I have seen before on this site.

But I like the fact you take the slagging from their fans and keep coming back.

Fair play to you. Keep it going.

Idiots to a man they are this lot on here. :lol:

On 18/06/2017 at 23:34, The_Kincardine said:

I think more than 60 replies to an obvious troll makes me right.

Ouch.

I'm not a troll, I just stick up for Rangers.Something you're struggling to do (albeit you don't get a lot of help) and something the likes of Bennett never do.

Look at you both with all with yer wee green likes, taking it up the shitter, day after day from a site of Rangers-haters.

No wonder Bennett scarpered when I appeared, it might have cost him some likes.

I'll just continue to come on and say the truth no matter how many red dots I get. As you noted, it gets them riled.

I smell fear as well from the usual shite from other posters concerning Rangers this year...no amount of false mocking will dissuade me of it...it's there.

Ouch.
I'm not a troll, I just stick up for Rangers.Something you're struggling to do (albeit you don't get a lot of help) and something the likes of Bennett never do.
Look at you both with all with yer wee green likes, taking it up the shitter, day after day from a site of Rangers-haters.
I'll just continue to come on and say the truth no matter how many red dots I get. As you noted, it gets them riled.
I smell fear as well from the usual shite from other posters concerning Rangers this year...no amount of false mocking will dissuade me of it...it's there.

Have a greenie

Ouch.

13284ec73b24a1908f57d479a753c4a2.gif

5 hours ago, Solitaire said:

Ouch.

Is that you projecting again?

And why would a United fan feel fear about Rangers possibly doing well?

5 hours ago, Solitaire said:

Unless you go baws out pre match on a cup final thread on the basis that the mighty bearz couldn't possibly f**k it up against Hibs :lol: 

Edited by Zing.

6 hours ago, Solitaire said:

Ouch.

does it still hurt? I bet it really really does.

13406960_1161212053929565_9114077056401608047_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

does it still hurt? I bet it really really does.

13406960_1161212053929565_9114077056401608047_n.jpg

It really doesn't. Of course it hurt at the time. Last minute winners always do and in cup finals it is the little bit harder to take.

Time having passed I am delighted for the Hibs fans I've met and was thoroughly deserved. I am even able to listen to Sunshine On Leith again. Believe me that took a while!!

Also great to have Hibs back in the Premier League again. Looking forward to hopefully visiting Easter Road. Always a great atmosphere 

Just now, BobWilliamson said:

It really doesn't. Of course it hurt at the time. Last minute winners always do and in cup finals it is the little bit harder to take.

Time having passed I am delighted for the Hibs fans I've met and was thoroughly deserved. I am even able to listen to Sunshine On Leith again. Believe me that took a while!!

Also great to have Hibs back in the Premier League again. Looking forward to hopefully visiting Easter Road. Always a great atmosphere 

not sure why you're looking forward to visiting Easter Road. you regularly lose there and this season the atmosphere is going to be vile, poisonous and full of sheer hatred. Probably going to be the most heated atmosphere at Easter Road in my lifetime.  

not sure why you're looking forward to visiting Easter Road. you regularly lose there and this season the atmosphere is going to be vile, poisonous and full of sheer hatred. Probably going to be the most heated atmosphere at Easter Road in my lifetime.  

Are you planning on goading them?