Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

What was the shite you were talking a few days ago about Ashley , Sports Direct and Rangers :lol:

Well at least you have the trustworthy Dave Kings word for this new deal I suppose......

No wonder your last Club died, gullible to a man.

Just now, sjc said:

Well at least you have the trustworthy Dave Kings word for this new deal I suppose......

No wonder your last Club died, gullible to a man.

As long as the club is spending and spending the fans couldn't give a flying f**k about what goes on behind closed doors at Ibrox. Knowing King the extra cash will being going elsewhere and not where the Rangers fans think it will be going ie players wages and transfer fees. The club is running at a loss and has been for 5 years and King & Co has to turn it around but it doesn't look like he will do it prudently and imo has went for it all out this season chasing the dream with going for 55 and European glory.

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Press release from the club. https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-77

The club now gives permission to the fans to end the boycott and buy club merchandise. :lol:

So the ones that have been shopping there for the last 5 years don't have to feel all dirty about it now.

Just now, CityDave said:

So the ones that have been shopping there for the last 5 years don't have to feel all dirty about it now.

:lol: I can't help laughing at the thought of the **** thinking that all of the cash will go into the club with it's operating loses. Dopey c***s think nothing about the club being in profit and having healthy finances, the very second they hear extra cash raised they automatically think it's going into the playing squad.

The operating loses must be dealt with at some point soon but I don't see it happening. As for the fans feeling bad about buying merchandise during the boycott? Why should they?, they were the ones actually helping the club even if the previous deal was crappy. The ones that boycotted? they did nothing other than help cripple the club financially.

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: I can't help laughing at the thought of the **** thinking that all of the cash will go into the club with it's operating loses. Dopey c***s think nothing about the club being in profit and having healthy finances, the very second they hear extra cash raised they automatically think it's going into the playing squad.

The operating loses must be dealt with at some point soon but I don't see it happening. As for the fans feeling bad about buying merchandise during the boycott? Why should they?, they were the ones actually helping the club even if the previous deal was crappy. The ones that boycotted? they did nothing other than help cripple the club financially.

Aye, Rangers finally being able to tap into a cash stream that will be worth millions to the Club is something to be laughed at. I am sure that every Rangers hater out there is splitting their sides at the prospect of Rangers retail sales exploding in the very near future.

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

Aye, Rangers finally being able to tap into a cash stream that will be worth millions to the Club is something to be laughed at. I am sure that every Rangers hater out there is splitting their sides at the prospect of Rangers retail sales exploding in the very near future.

H8ers gone h8 m8.

3 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

IMG_2301.JPG

Something had to give on this issue I suppose. Rangers receiving (virtually) no income for their club merchandise and Sports Direct probably needed the room taken up by boxes of 2016/17 Rangers kit gathering dust in their branches and warehouses. 

Reading between the lies it seems any money received is based on net profit share, so no upfront cash in this new deal?

You are not very good at this intimidation thing :lol:
I ll saunter down Easter Road have a laugh at your expense then saunter back up Easter Road. 

You've only gone n fucked up now, son. My best advice would be to come in on your supporters bus and keep the head down. Don't go singing or showing colours or it will be on. Hide your scarf and quietly enter the ground before exiting sharpish on the full time whistle.

Follow these Guidelines and you might escape unscathed.

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

:lol: I don't hate Rangers, but I do hate quite a lot of it's fans because they are c***s to a man when things don't go so well for them.

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Deary me this Hellbhoy really needs help. 

:lol: Irony overload ^^^^

59 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

IMG_2301.JPG

Why would I be raging at a bunch of idiots thinking that King has somehow forced Mike Ashley into a better deal. :D

26 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

You've only gone n fucked up now, son. My best advice would be to come in on your supporters bus and keep the head down. Don't go singing or showing colours or it will be on. Hide your scarf and quietly enter the ground before exiting sharpish on the full time whistle.

Follow these Guidelines and you might escape unscathed.

:lol:

I ll be wearing my brand new Rangers Top. 

I ll be singing Loud n Proud 

10 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: I don't hate Rangers, but I do hate quite a lot of it's fans because they are c***s to a man when things don't go so well for them.

:lol: Irony overload ^^^^

Why would I be raging at a bunch of idiots thinking that King has somehow forced Mike Ashley into a better deal. :D

You have absolutely  zero self awareness