Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Mind the ££££ from the rip off catering too.

£2.70 I got charged for a twice juice there last season, its only £2.50 at our place, those extra 20p's all add up the robbing b*****ds*

I should point out I always buy a juice at the fitba to top up with Jack Daniels from my hip flask, I never buy pies, crisps etc at any ground as its all stodgy, unhealthy rip off shite.

2 tickets @ £49 and 2 cokes @ £2.70 means I donated £103.40 to Sevco last season, worth it if it goes to a long term contract for Pedro.

Im not sure if we get anything/much from catering, an onerous contract from green or whytes time.

There's a wee cafe behind the broomloan that's cheaper.

5 hours ago, thekorean said:

Wait, talking about Rangers being dead or not is irrelevant to old Rangers tax case?

And when was the last time teams were stripped of titles due to financial misdeeds and not match fixing? Bloody hell you lots are sad bunch.

Financial misdeeds you say? :lol:They cheated as defined in the associations rulebooks as of today and also years ago their crime was second only to match fixing. Which rock have you been living under?

4 hours ago, thekorean said:

If Sevco went bust tomorrow I will be fine.:lol:

I hope you aren't talking about me because I never said they didn't cheat.

You've been outed by the way, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell you are really a Rangers supporter if the club you support goes bust tomorrow and admitting they cheated by claiming you said they didn't cheat. Fess up man.

45 minutes ago, ALJAGS76 said:

50k at £15-25=£1M. I'm not sure how many pies/programmes/xxxxxxxxxl tops you would sell at each home tie but I would expect each one to be in that ball part before you even think about increased sponsorship,TV and UEFA money. But yes, you would have to pay your suppliers.

You guys are doing that now yeah?

:lol:

Or blocked from replacing Rangers. Whatever fits your bill. Not gonna argue about that.

You guys don't get it. I am not so much a Rangers fan but rather hater of Celtic. 

Maybe it would have been much easier if I jumped on board Jambos bandwagon :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Knew it, care to explain your warped view? thanks.

I'm leaning towards some big c**t in New York rag dolled you with a Scottish accent wearing a Celtic top.

Come on, spit it out and let us know why you hate Celtic supporting Scots.

3 hours ago, Blue92 said:

I know you may piss yourself laughing here due to our past finances but surely they weren't banking on European money. Even before last Thursday I thought at best we could get to QR3. Plus I think it's about 200k per round so not astronomical amounts.

2 hours ago, Blue92 said:

I am hoping that's not the case, we have completed some decent signings in jack, alves and potentially dorrans. But none of these signings would make you think we would be a force in Europe or fully challenge Celtic domestically.

Getting to the 3rd round could have potentially pocketed the club around £2 million with tickets to better clubs being jacked up. Maybe even more than that but by all accounts it looks like King has gone all in on both fronts, "A" to reach the group stages of the Europa League and a credible domestic title challenge finishing at least a solid second position well ahead of the rest.

Dave King appears to be gambling with the clubs future based on the ideology that you and your fellow fans better stump up the cash or he will blame the fans for the club failing because your fellow supporters will boycott and abstain from supporting the club financially and by attendance to home fixtures. King could have stepped in and steadied the ship and used prudent measures but he didn't, he fought his way into Ibrox and has since made a complete fud out of himself and the fans every time his bottom lip flaps in a hurricane. 

15 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I'm leaning towards some big c**t in New York rag dolled you with a Scottish accent wearing a Celtic top.

Celtic fans being fannies would be my guess my learned friend.

59 minutes ago, ALJAGS76 said:

50k at £15-25=£1M. I'm not sure how many pies/programmes/xxxxxxxxxl tops you would sell at each home tie but I would expect each one to be in that ball part before you even think about increased sponsorship,TV and UEFA money. But yes, you would have to pay your suppliers.

You guys are doing that now yeah?

I'm sure they will still have to pay VAT at 20% just like the rest of us or are they still exempt? :lol:

7 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Don't hate any Celtic fans personally, aside from those knuckledraggers over at Green Brigade.

Edited by thekorean

So, just to reiterate, the most gullible football fans on the planet genuinely thought that a cowboy manager, signing Ryan Jack and some foreign nobodies, would catapult them to glory and have us all shitting ourselves? :lol: 

Don't ever change, berz.

Fucking losers.

Given the money that Rangers have spent so far this summer, I'm dumbfounded why they never gave Aberdeen a blank cheque for McInnes.

Caixinha's team last season utterly lacked any coherence and whenever I saw games on television or against us, the players looked confused at times as to what role they were supposed to be performing. I'm not sure that's changed at all. When you listen to Caixinha (and Ian Cathro for that matter), the old Shankly adage that football is a simple game complicated by idiots quickly comes to mind.

Dorrans is a cut above anything in their team but I suspect I'm not alone in thinking that they're going to be left with a load of expensive dross when Caixinha gets his jotters which again, I suspect is inevitable. I don't think anyone expects Pena or Herrera to still be in Scotland by this time next year. An extortionate gamble on players who a) historically struggle to settle in Scotland and b) are in their late 20's with dwindling resale value who no other European team has taken a punt on. 

8 hours ago, thekorean said:

Don't hate any Celtic fans personally, aside from those knuckledraggers over at Green Brigade.

Can I ask you a question? how long have you been a The Rangers supporter?

It appears to me that you have very limited knowledge of the Scottish game as a whole and have just picked The Rangers because you feel they have been unjustifiably treated after their club died.