Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Eh...yes the players on the pitch won the title. That normally happens. Nobody has said otherwise. That doesn't mean you have free reign to assemble that team on the pitch in any manner you want and separate it from the success it earns.

There's a rather large thread called the bralt on the old Sevco board, it should be right up your street.

Just now, Stormzy said:

I don't think it warrants describing the titles as tainted and never in my life have I seen someone suggest so other than  celtc fans and some angry posters on here. It surprised me to hear, anyway you can quote me in the BRALT if you're that fussed, I dont wanna kill the Rangers thread, we have a big game tonight. 

Believe me, I have no interest in an extended argument about it. But your logic is nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The wagons have been circled. :lol:

Proud moment for @Stormzy bringing up a BRALT classic then hiding behind Bennett when challenged.

I said we could continue this elsewhere (you wanna step outside pal) and you said no but then left a sly little dig. 

"Hiding behind Bennett" - he says whilst cowering behind @Jacksgranda

Edited by Stormzy

On 23/01/2021 at 23:04, ScottyDee1893 said:

Ach well it looks like you lads are gonna win the league, thank goodness for that. I say that out of no affection for RFC, I'm just delighted I won't have to listen to this 10 in a row pish for at least 10 years. As someone who will very shortly enter his 7th decade Im hoping it's the last I'll ever hear of it with any luck.

"at least 10 years" ? Tell me, when did they win the European Cup?

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

The wagons have been circled. :lol:

Proud moment for @Stormzy bringing up a BRALT classic then hiding behind Bennett when challenged.

It's like the old days of the BRALT all over again. Easily owning their specious club/company nonsense and then watching bennett in full deflector mode. Getting quite emosh with nostalgia.

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Only if you're a bit slow. 

By your same logic Ben Johnson shouldn’t have been stripped of his gold medal as he won it on the track.  The we won it on the pitch defence really is the dumbest argument.

Anyway I’m sure this same point has been made many times before but someone finding it ‘wild’ that anyone would even question Rangers’ titles given their methods to win them is pretty funny. Blind even for an old firm fan.

12 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

By your same logic Ben Johnson shouldn’t have been stripped of his gold medal as he won it on the track.  The we won it on the pitch defence really is the dumbest argument.

Anyway I’m sure this same point has been made many times before but someone finding it ‘wild’ that anyone would even question Rangers’ titles given their methods to win them is pretty funny. Blind even for an old firm fan.

😂

Presume what you want, poor reading comprehension aside then you don't really know my opinions on the matter enough to criticize with validity, as said, we can take this to the BRALT if you're that fussed.

Have to confess I don't know much about the Bournemouth lads. I'm in two minds as to if we should swipe them now or get them in during the summer. I'm leaning towards now just to give us some security with injuries etc and not having to bed them in next season but then I don't know how long it'll take them to round to the gaffers way of playing. His signings have been decent though so here's hoping. 

11 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

😂

Presume what you want, poor reading comprehension aside then you don't really know my opinions on the matter enough to criticize with validity, as said, we can take this to the BRALT if you're that fussed.

Scrambling about trying to tell everyone just how not fussed he is.