Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 01/12/2020 at 23:39, The_Kincardine said:

Club 1872 should proxy their shares (inc. DK's holding) to we P&B Bears as we're the only group of Rangers fans who have, consistently, shown a sense of amity and have done so through many vicissitudes and are the most 'together' group in the Govansphere.

Anyone know a decent tailor to fit @bennett with his new blazer?

2520E8C2-5283-48C5-85B4-6F2FF963B37B.jpeg

Hi. Been off the P&B site for ages - my fault! 

11 points ahead.  I'm not getting carried away here.  Rangers next 3 league matches are Ross County away, Dundee United away and Motherwell home.  Celtic's are St Johnston, Kilmarnock and Ross County all at Parkhead.

In any other season I'd say that Celtic would take maximum points... anyone want to predict where they won't? Are they really more likely to drop points in the next 3 games than Rangers are? 

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

In any other season I'd say that Celtic would take maximum points... anyone want to predict where they won't? Are they really more likely to drop points in the next 3 games than Rangers are? 

We're just trying to plough our own furrow, mate.

6 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Hi. Been off the P&B site for ages - my fault! 

11 points ahead.  I'm not getting carried away here.  Rangers next 3 league matches are Ross County away, Dundee United away and Motherwell home.  Celtic's are St Johnston, Kilmarnock and Ross County all at Parkhead.

I genuinely think either St Johnstone or Killie take points off them. I just can’t decide who yet.

But well organised teams who can counter attack are Celtics kryptonite, and that’s a description that matches both sides.

Rangers title chances dramatically reduce as the yearly influx of new Rangers posters desperate to revel in some glory appear on the site.

This usually coincides with a complete collapse in form before they vanish again around March.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rangers title chances dramatically reduce as the yearly influx of new Rangers posters desperate to revel in some glory appear on the site.

This usually coincides with a complete collapse in form before they vanish again around March.

All going to come down to whether St Johnstone have the minerals to get the win on Sunday.

A team unbeaten in 11 games against a team with 2 wins in 11 games. A complete mismatch, Shirley?

1 minute ago, G51 said:

All going to come down to whether St Johnstone have the minerals to get the win on Sunday.

A team unbeaten in 11 games against a team with 2 wins in 11 games. A complete mismatch, Shirley?

Titles in your own clubs hands m8y, can't blame anyone else if you bottle it from here.

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Titles in your own clubs hands m8y, can't blame anyone else if you bottle it from here.

It will be the fault of every club who faced the jobbers at Parkhead and couldn't get it done. Or the referees. I haven't decided yet.

How are you feeling about your European adventure this season? I said this morning on your Euro thread that at home I reckon you'd score against most sides left in the draw.  Plus there's some dross going to drop down from the CL too.

Edit - For example if Man United finished third and you drew them, they're shite at the back.

Edited by TheScarf

13 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

How are you feeling about your European adventure this season? I said this morning on your Euro thread that at home I reckon you'd score against most sides left in the draw.  Plus there's some dross going to drop down from the CL too.

Edit - For example if Man United finished third and you drew them, they're shite at the back.

With a wee bit luck with the draws and in games we could have a good run, this Europa season so fat has been far better than I hoped for. 

Over the last 3 seasons the players have built up a lot of confidence and experience which is paying off now. 

Just now, bennett said:

Class but expected. 

@thetimes 

Rangers managed to evacuate eight giraffes through crocodile-infested waters before their island was swallowed by rising floods

Fj5z5kpH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Mick Beale's tactical prowess is second to none.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I think our team is well suited to European football and depending on the draw, I think we could possibly reach the last 16 again.

For example, of the teams already qualified I would think we'd have a half-decent chance of qualifying against the likes of: Braga, Antwerp, Zagreb, Red Star, Slavia Prague, Granada and PSV. The others in there such as Lille, Milan, Villarreal, Spurs, Leverkusen and Benfica would obviously be more difficult but if you get them on an off day you never know.

This of course doesn't include the Champions League drop-outs where I'd expect the majority would probably beat us, unless as above, you catch them on an off day.

In summary, I think we've now established ourselves as a team that should be aiming to reach the knockout stages each year - anything beyond that would be a bonus in my opinion.