Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, thekorean said:

Celtic fans tend to spend more time on this thread than their own.

And even when they are in their own thread they can't help but talk about Rangers fans on here.

Talking about Celtic fans on the Rangers thread. Tragic.

Just now, thekorean said:

If you lots went away I wouldn't be talking about you.

He card read good.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  It was a silly comment for me to make.  You dross know are fascinated by all matters Rangers.

He card read good.

2 minutes ago, thekorean said:

Celtic fans tend to spend more time on this thread than their own.

'Tend' is kind.  One of the dross eventually got round to making a 'Sellick 2017/18' thread about 10 days ago.  Do they post on that?  Do they f**k.  They prefer to come on here and boast about their knowledge of our songbook and complain that what our players wear on the park has something to do with Catholics.

What a fucking gang they are.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

'Tend' is kind.  One of the dross eventually got round to making a 'Sellick 2017/18' thread about 10 days ago.  Do they post on that?  Do they f**k.  They prefer to come on here and boast about their knowledge of our songbook and complain that what our players wear on the park has something to do with Catholics.

Still, at least it doesn't bother you at all. 

I have Celtic supporting friends and also have watched them play us countless times . I can only claim to know the full lyrics of about two of their songs , probably the soldier song or fields of athenry because they are national anthems . Rest of the time I don't have a clue what they are spouting about for most of their ditties  and don't really care . Even the Brendan's Rodgers drone they kept repeating last year I couldn't make out half of the lyrics 

Edited by Forever_blueco

You've got to give it to the **** on here, they sure know how to 'circle the waggons' when stuff like this comes up.

No dissent at all, every single one of them on the same page. 'This isn't about us, it's about Celtic and their obsession with us'

I'm also looking forward to Solitiaire's sizzling hot take on this.

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Still, at least it doesn't bother you at all. 

Oh for sure it bothers me!  I may have been too subtle...it bothers me a lot.

P&B is going down the shitter and the only interesting thing that has happened today is the Ps&Ds posting about what colour of boots our players wear.

Oh for sure it bothers me!  I may have been too subtle...it bothers me a lot.
P&B is going down the shitter and the only interesting thing that has happened today is the Ps&Ds posting about what colour of boots our players wear.

Its what colour they're not allowed to wear.

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

See if you are determined to dictate to people about where to post, go and start your own forum and geez peace ya fuckin' drunken loonball. 

Ta.