Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I cannot fucking believe the **** have fallen for this pish that it's really only 2 titles IAR. :lol:

Using the Dave King warped calculator if Aberdeen did mange to win the league without a Rangers FC in it, is it still 2IAR? Or more likely the **** wouldn't be making massive fuds out of themselves with this nonsense.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

I cannot fucking believe the **** have fallen for this pish that it's really only 2 titles IAR. :lol:

Using the Dave King warped calculator if Aberdeen did mange to win the league without a Rangers FC in it, is it still 2IAR? Or more likely the **** wouldn't be making massive fuds out of themselves with this nonsense.

Who has actually agreed with that on here if you don't mind me asking 

4 hours ago, bennett said:

For four years Scottish football fans told us that first place irrelevant, second place was the new the first place.... Etc.

Not that much of a difference from Kings comments my learned friend.

Indeed.  The faithful frew & frew showed the value they placed on their title-wins by voting with their feet...but then packed The Piggery on our return.

In other news, Maradorrans is seemingly Ibrox-bound with a £750K price tag.  I doubt he'll set the heather ablaze but will certainly improve our midfield over the shower of shite it was last season.

22 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Metaphorically they don't count. Figuratively they do.

This is something commonly accepted when you chat to Celtic fans in every day life. Online it's a different story because you're speaking to people actively seeking an argument because they've nothing better to do.

:lol:

Since we're playing silly buggers, rangers didn't really get 9IAR 'cause Celtic were a shambles and in the shits financially for most of it. 

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Who has actually agreed with that on here if you don't mind me asking 

I'm not going through piles and piles of green and grey dross to quote your fellow fans agreeing with the ideology that titles won whilst there wasn't a Rangers FC in the top flight really don't count. It's pathetic because if Celtic had gone down the shitter back in 1994 I don't see you and yer Rangers supporting mates dismissing any titles won without a Celtic FC in the top flight.

Neither does it bother me that The Rangers fans in the real world have been trying to use this line of stupidity on me. I just laugh at them and point out how much of a mug they are being manipulated by a con man at best in Dave King.

What on earth are you talking about ?

my original arguement was that Celtic stagnated a bit after our departure and took their foot off the gas hence why they persisted with the deila experiment for two whole seasons . If at any point the title looked in serious trouble then deila would have been off much much earlier . The point deila's days were numbered was for getting beat off rangers if you remember . 

Mine is a simple point. You weren't there. Through no ones fault but your own (Rangers, not you) you weren't there.

Therefore the point is celtic didn't perform to their best, Aberdeen performed pretty well given the resources. The whereabouts of rangers in this story is entirely irrelevant.

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

Since we're playing silly buggers, rangers didn't really get 9IAR 'cause Celtic were a shambles and in the shits financially for most of it. 

That seems to sum up King's argument.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Mine is a simple point. You weren't there. Through no ones fault but your own (Rangers, not you) you weren't there.

Therefore the point is celtic didn't perform to their best, Aberdeen performed pretty well given the resources. The whereabouts of rangers in this story is entirely irrelevant.

And that's fair enough . And I gave a valid opinion on why I think that was the case . Is that allowed ?

still not exactly sure how you came to the conclusion I was backing up kings case of it only being 2 in a row from any of my points though 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  The faithful frew & frew showed the value they placed on their title-wins by voting with their feet...but then packed The Piggery on our return.

In other news, Maradorrans is seemingly Ibrox-bound with a £750K price tag.  I doubt he'll set the heather ablaze but will certainly improve our midfield over the shower of shite it was last season.

Return? :lol:

The prospect of pumping The Cloned Rangers by more than a few goals definitely got them voting with their feet, they did not disappoint.

And that's fair enough . And I gave a valid opinion on why I think that was the case . Is that allowed ?

still not exactly sure how you came to the conclusion I was backing up kings case of it only being 2 in a row from any of my points though 

No [emoji6]

ETA - stop editing your posts as I'm responding lol.

I didn't ever mention kings claim of 2 in a row. I just get irritated by the idea that rangers absence from the top league impacts anything. Rangers self imploded, no one did it to them but themselves. Celtic or anyone else had every right to go on and win titles while you toiled in the lower leagues.

Just now, TheCelt67 said:

Hours away from disappearing into the abyss never to return because the rulebooks were different back then. I'm sure the **** would have just dismissed any titles won if there was no Celtic to compete in the top flight with. :rolleyes:

King has certainly made bigger mugs out of the mugs with consummate ease. :lol:

Hours away from disappearing into the abyss never to return because the rulebooks were different back then. I'm sure the **** would have just dismissed any titles won if there was no Celtic to compete in the top flight with. :rolleyes:

It seems to be only Celtic fans repeatedly discussing this 2 in a row carry on . If it dosent irk you that much brush it off and move on

..."it would have been humiliating for Celtic.  So we paid all the bills". :wub:

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

No emoji6.png

ETA - stop editing your posts as I'm responding lol.

I didn't ever mention kings claim of 2 in a row. I just get irritated by the idea that rangers absence from the top league impacts anything. Rangers self imploded, no one did it to them but themselves. Celtic or anyone else had every right to go on and win titles while you toiled in the lower leagues.

Again -for about the 23rd time- I never stated they didn't have the right to win any league  . I gave an opinion on their performance during that time . I didn't state the titles meant any more or less . 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

It seems to be only Celtic fans repeatedly discussing this 2 in a row carry on . If it dosent irk you that much brush it off and move on

I look forward to one of Benny's pish stained bed sheets being unfurled at Ibrox this season proclaiming "It's really only 2 , Timmy".

Kincardine, The Pundit, Bennett and The Korean car crash have been promoting this pish. So your point is moot.

King has certainly made bigger mugs out of the mugs with consummate ease. [emoji38]

What's even more hilarious is the fact that Rangers have finished 2nd during our 6 in a row more times than we finished 2nd during their first 7 of the 9IAR.

They're getting absolutely screwed by their owners again and a few WATP signs, 2IAR chat and a bunch of Mexicans has them squirting all over the place. The most deluded group of people that have ever lived.

18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What a wee saga the signing turned into :lol: hopefully get it done this week . Be a good addition on paper . Good experience of playing down in the premiership and championship and as you much better than the dross of previous years 

What a wee saga the signing turned into [emoji38] hopefully get it done this week . Be a good addition on paper . Good experience of playing down in the premiership and championship and as you much better than the dross of previous years 

Do us all a favour. See when he spends most of the season out injured, gonny no come on here and tell us how unlucky you've been that your big signing got injured in October and it meant you couldn't compete with us.