Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

You I have no issues with you are a rarity you have realistic targets and targets that should be attained with your budget. Unfortunately you are subject to ridicule solely through association.
My main issue with most sevconians is their belief that they are capable of launching a title challenge in the 2nd half of this season, totally disregarding the 39 pts advantage Sellick had at the end of last season, obviously your lot have improved from last season not markedly but the signs are there, and Sellick have admittedly been slightly less clinical this season compared to last season.But for some of your fans to be making these outlandish claims just makes them fair game.
I have also made a few posts about the financial plight your club is enduring just now and again fans of your club in their delusional minds just refute the factual evidence or are unaware of how the club is being financed.
I think most of them think the soft loans are just going to be written off by the individuals/institutions providing these loans. DK has made comment about these loans being converted into shares but this would require the consent of the financiers.
DK is also obligated to offer existing shareholders an opportunity to release their shareholding to him via him purchasing them, in the court DK through his lawyer basically declared himself bankrupt in an attempt to make himself financially handcuffed and therefore under no obligation to comply with the court ruling, this is never going to be the case and when DK is instructed to comply with the court ruling the consequences could be more punitive towards the clubs existance than the events which unfolded during the 2011-2012 season.

the reason I don't limit myself to Accies threads is because I am a football fan and last time I checked this is a football forum.

Think you want to w**k Sevco off.

7 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Feel free to dismantle any points I have made on this thread associated with sevco's financial plight.As for matters on grammar it's not the wisest thing to criticise then use a word which is not in any dictionary I have at my disposal.

Oy vey.

4 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Think you want to w**k Sevco off.

You are incapable of decisiveness you always think I want to do something, when I am In full knowledge of WHAT I do/am.

Being a *** is not one of them, being anti killie,scumdee & the bigot twosome are definates.

5 hours ago, accies1874 said:

The only time I've ever set foot in there is to vote, but I did see happyaccie round the back of the bike sheds asking the cool kids for a cigarette.

I don't smoke so once again you have been shown up as a liar.

Furthermore I have never been within the grounds of the named establishment.

Edited by happyaccie

You are incapable of decisiveness you always think I want to do something, when I am In full knowledge of WHAT I do/am.
Being a *** is not one of them, being anti killie,scumdee & the bigot twosome are definates.

You were in full knowledge of the fact Kilmarnock were going to turn down numerous candidates, including Steve Clarke, and give our manager job to youth team boss Paul McDonald.

24 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You were in full knowledge of the fact Kilmarnock were going to turn down numerous candidates, including Steve Clarke, and give our manager job to youth team boss Paul McDonald.

Not very good with the truth are you dindy , it was my opinion that McDonald would get the job. Shock horror yes I know you're struggling to comprehend I was wrong but it even happens to the best of the best dindy.And if I recall correctly I don't think PM is a youth team manager, I believe his title is director of football development, I stand to be corrected on that but I'm pretty sure that was what he was referred as whilst being in charge of 1st team affairs after LM left.

I think most of them think the soft loans are just going to be written off by the individuals/institutions providing these loans. DK has made comment about these loans being converted into shares.

https://media.rangers.co.uk/uploads/...ounts-2017.pdf

Page 47 of the PDF

Loan payments have been pushed back to July and December 2018. £15.9 Million in total.

Investor loans repayable July 2018: £12,900,000

Investor loans repayable December 2018: £3,000,000

https://media.rangers.co.uk/uploads/...ounts-2017.pdf

Page 47 of the PDF

Loan payments have been pushed back to July and December 2018. £15.9 Million in total.

Investor loans repayable July 2018: £12,900,000

Investor loans repayable December 2018: £3,000,000
They don't beleive in facts Drew. The Dean guy said earlier in the thread that none of these things exist, including the £7.1m they owe in transfer fees. Celtic fans made up all these facts.

They don't beleive in facts Drew. The Dean guy said earlier in the thread that none of these things exist, including the £7.1m they owe in transfer fees. Celtic fans made up all these facts.

Is that the £7.126m in player registration payables as listed on page 48 in this pdf of their 2017 accounts?

https://media.rangers.co.uk/uploads/2017/11/Rangers-Reports-and-Accounts-2017.pdf

Is that the £7.126m in player registration payables as listed on page 48 in this pdf of their 2017 accounts?

https://media.rangers.co.uk/uploads/2017/11/Rangers-Reports-and-Accounts-2017.pdf
Can't get that link to work but sounds about right, should be included within note 17, trade and other payables. £3.4m due by June 30 2018 as well.

So I was right about the 7 million being owed?

Couldn't remember where I'd seen but id say that's a fairly reliable source.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

So basically if there is no investment pronto they are fooked, grand news can't come quick enough.