Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

14 hours ago, thekorean said:

"As long as Rangers exist"

hmmmm.

Are we a new club or not? 

It was a carefully worded fishing expedition. I thought if I just put Rangers then you **** would be happy but you decided to continue with the old/new club argument. Well done, it appears that The Rangers fans can't accept a seamless continuation and will still argue old/new club debate just to be cunty about things.

3 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

50,000 going tomorrow night say differently. Yet another record attendance 

50K fans going to Ibrox solely for the glory because this is the first European tie they have attended in over 5 years. This has f**k all to do with saving your club by the way, it's the glory hunters coming out of the woodwork because they feel the club has spent enough to satisfy their starved egos and this season is going to the season they triumph, because they have spent and apparently spent more cash than they thought King would spend.

I doubt the stadium would be sold out if last years duds were still the first team.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This new club is smashing all these records eh?

They do love smashing records. :lol:

tannerall

• Hall of Fame
  • gold2.png.bc9cf4b0359e47af1458b1738fc02e
  • tannerall
  • Club Legend
  • 20,586 posts
  • rangersbaddge.png.576f6908ce3f8133dee080

I'm guessing we will break the record for:

1) A European Qualifying tie.

2) A team from Luxembourg. (ever)

3) A European tie involving a team from Luxembourg.

4) Our own record attendance for a game in June

5) Scottish club record attendance for a game in June

6) British club record for a game in June ?

7) Record attendance for any European competition game in June. 

7) Scottish record for first round European tie.

8) British record for a first round European tie.

9) World record noise for a European game in June.

I've probably missed a few too.

50,000+ for a first round qualifier involving a team from Luxembourg, who'd have thought it.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/308465-crowd-records-we-will-break-on-thursday/ :lol:

I think we should also add, record attendance for a home defeat in Europe in the qualifiers if it happens. :lol:

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

I have been a triumphalist from the deep dark days of 2012 . I'm not going to stop now 

I loved the way you triumphantly fucked off after a record defeat at Ibrox to Celtic. I know yer fans love their records. :lol:

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

4 posts by the qc in the space of minutes all relating to rangers . Even quoting rangers forums . The man is deranged 

If you are going to steal someones patter pick someone better than Bennet for fucks sake !

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I loved the way you triumphantly fucked off after a record defeat at Ibrox to Celtic. I know yer fans love their records. :lol:

I know . The shame . I stopped posting on a football forum for a wee while . I don't know how I shall live with myself . 

4 posts by the qc in the space of minutes all relating to rangers . Even quoting rangers forums . The man is deranged 

Whit the f**k does it mean to you? you don't care apparently, but here you are caringly obsessing about my posting habits? :lol:

Rangers media isn't a forum per say, it's a holding pen for the mutants and is a source of much hilarity and laughter. :)

44 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

It was a carefully worded fishing expedition. I thought if I just put Rangers then you **** would be happy but you decided to continue with the old/new club argument. Well done, it appears that The Rangers fans can't accept a seamless continuation and will still argue old/new club debate just to be cunty about things.

Only a sheer genius like yourself could have came up with something as fiendishly clever as that rouse my learned friend.

You are p and b's very own mastermind..

I know . The shame . I stopped posting on a football forum for a wee while . I don't know how I shall live with myself . 

You didn't just stop though did you? :lol: You fucked off in a huff after seeing yer team being humiliated and couldn't face the music on P&B, shitebag. :D

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Whit the f**k does it mean to you? you don't care apparently, but here you are caringly obsessing about my posting habits? :lol:

Rangers media isn't a forum per say, it's a holding pen for the mutants and is a source of much hilarity and laughter. :)

I prefer not to engage to much with you to be honest . I genuinely feel sorry for you but also worry that you might turn up my work one day demanding to know why hamed namouchi missed a tax payment in 2004 or something . You just seem that type 

Just now, bennett said:

Only a sheer genius like yourself could have came up with something as fiendishly clever as that rouse my learned friend.

You are p and b's very own mastermind..

It wasn't a rouse you demented twat, I now know that if any poster now just posts "Rangers" instead of any other name for your club you c***s just won't let it go and will then argue just for the sake of it with the old/new club shite and keep it going.

I prefer not to engage to much with you to be honest . I genuinely feel sorry for you but also worry that you might turn up my work one day demanding to know why hamed namouchi missed a tax payment in 2004 or something . You just seem that type 

WTF have you been drinking, smoking, inhaling or injecting before you logged in ya seething mess? :lol:

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

It wasn't a rouse you demented twat, I now know that if any poster now just posts "Rangers" instead of any other name for your club you c***s just won't let it go and will then argue just for the sake of it with the old/new club shite and keep it going.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

WTF have you been drinking, smoking, inhaling or injecting before you logged in ya seething mess? :lol: