Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

I've a feeling that young Romeo will be busy tomorrow today posting lots of screenshots from follow follow. I've never seen so many ludicrous posts before, something has stirred up our bunny boiling green n grey neighbours. 

I've a feeling that young Romeo will be busy tomorrow today posting lots of screenshots from follow follow. I've never seen so many ludicrous posts before, something has stirred up our bunny boiling green n grey neighbours. 

I don't tend to post on this thread, so apologies if this has been posted already, but...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/donald-findlay-rounds-rangers-over-21955321

..clearly the 'rona is having an affect on me as I'm finding myself agreeing with Donald Findlay. Donald fucking Findlay? Nurse... I need medication.

32 minutes ago, Ric said:

I don't tend to post on this thread, so apologies if this has been posted already, but...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/donald-findlay-rounds-rangers-over-21955321

..clearly the 'rona is having an affect on me as I'm finding myself agreeing with Donald Findlay. Donald fucking Findlay? Nurse... I need medication.

Aw no....I see what you mean. He seems to be speaking 'sense' and asking for facts....I don't know how to handle this...

9 minutes ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

Aw no....I see what you mean. He seems to be speaking 'sense' and asking for facts....I don't know how to handle this...

I believe this could be a signal of the end times. If we start seeing a rise of locusts in Aberfeldy and it raining frogs up in Wick then expect to see those four horsemen soon....

The sevconaughts are homing in on exactly what is wrong with the game in Scotland. On a thread dedicated to the SPFL board and their diminishing chance of any solid evidence actually appearing...

Your typical *** writes.....

Capture.PNG

Edited by Romeo

28 minutes ago, Ric said:

I believe this could be a signal of the end times. If we start seeing a rise of locusts in Aberfeldy and it raining frogs up in Wick then expect to see those four horsemen soon....

As long as it's not 4 King Billys on their white(*) horses.

*His horse was actually chestnut.

45 minutes ago, Romeo said:

The sevconaughts are homing in on exactly what is wrong with the game in Scotland. On a thread dedicated to the SPFL board and their diminishing chance of any solid evidence actually appearing...

Your typical *** writes.....

Capture.PNG

58702E17-97F0-4EAA-80CC-1A3125145838.gif

1 hour ago, The DA said:

*His horse was actually chestnut.

Interestingly, all the horsemen ride different coloured horses. Pestilence, War, Famine and Death according to bible entries rode white, red, black and "pale" (although you'll have to work out what pale actually means) respectively.

Not related to this thread, just an interesting bit of pub quiz trivia.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Interestingly, all the horsemen ride different coloured horses. Pestilence, War, Famine and Death according to bible entries rode white, red, black and "pale" (although you'll have to work out what pale actually means) respectively.

Not related to this thread, just an interesting bit of pub quiz trivia.

Actually... wiki says

The color of Death's horse is written as khlōros (χλωρός) in the original Koine Greek,[31] which can mean either green/greenish-yellow or pale/pallid.[32] The color is often translated as "pale", though "ashen", "pale green", and "yellowish green"[24] are other possible interpretations (the Greek word is the root of "chlorophyll" and "chlorine"). Based on uses of the word in ancient Greek medical literature, several scholars suggest that the color reflects the sickly pallor of a corpse.[3][33] In some modern artistic depictions, the horse is distinctly green.[34][35][36]

Whether any of the above is related to Rangers and their 2020 season, I'll leave you to decide. 🙂

So we have gone from corruption and demands for resignation as well as a Dundee-Celtic secret pact at the very top of the SPFL to 'a lack of fair play' tonight.

Next week... we didnae like the result like, by the way, that's aw.

We are sliding from Watergate and the secret bombing of Cambodia to am tellin' ma da' on you.

Edited by rainbowrising

13 hours ago, Ric said:

Donald still bitter about David Murray I see.  What a pointless and predictable article.  What massive insight will the Record come up with next?  Charlie Mulgrew's son gets nervous in car parks?

1 hour ago, rainbowrising said:

So we have gone from corruption and demands for resignation as well as a Dundee-Celtic secret pact at the very top of the SPFL to 'a lack of fair play' tonight.

Next week... we didnae like the result like, by the way, that's aw.

We are sliding from Watergate and the secret bombing of Cambodia to am tellin' ma da' on you.

I've not seen any update from those pushing for a review.  Who are you referring to to reach these conclusions?  Please don't say FF or RM.  We have enough zoomers spamming the thread already.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I've not seen any update from those pushing for a review.  Who are you referring to to reach these conclusions?  Please don't say FF or RM.  We have enough zoomers spamming the thread already.
Rangers: Premiership clubs to see SPFL evidence next week - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52506778

The zoomers are in your Boardroom

38 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Donald still bitter about David Murray I see.  What a pointless and predictable article.  What massive insight will the Record come up with next?  Charlie Mulgrew's son gets nervous in car parks?

Now if you are making the case that the Record isn't worth the paper it's printed on, I'd happily agree with you.

My main concern is that I am agreeing with Findlay. I get that a broken clock can be right twice a day, but jinkies.. that's one hell of a broken clock.

On 30/04/2020 at 21:19, Jinky67 said:

Thank you Ligue 1 the last couple of hours have produced some comedy gold.

The best so far is because PSG gave Celtic Edouard and Weah we of course have some sort of special relationship and are working together to influence our various governing bodies. This notion being taken even further that it was indeed not just the clubs but with France being one of the largest Catholic countries in the world ... we’ll you know what comes next 😂 because in the Fatherland sorry..Netherlands they of course put sporting integrity first and cancelled their season.

I love this game 

Purely  FYI.   France is a secular state.

According to a Eurobarometer survey conducted in 2010, 27% of French citizens responded that they "believe there is a God", 27% answered that they "believe there is some sort of spirit or life force", and 40% answered that they "do not believe there is any sort of spirit, God, or life force". This makes France one of the most irreligious countries in the world.[6]

Religion in France (September 2019)[1]

Catholicism (41%)
  Atheism (21%)
  Agnosticism (19%)
  Islam (5%)
  Protestantism (2%)
  Eastern Orthodoxy (2%)
  Other Christians (2%)
  Buddhism (1%)
  Jewish (1%)
  Other religions (5%)
  Refusal (1%)

eta    Update.   Rise in number of people claiming to be Christians.  

In 2015 the Eurobarometer, a survey funded by the European Union, found that Christianity was the religion of 54.3% of the French, with Catholicism being the main denomination with 47.8%.[13]

Edited by cyderspaceman