Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Oooft, whit a thread.

Pretty much answers the question of whether we've been missed :lol:

As for the 'new club' debate, I'll take my lead from the diddies. They seem to be doing a good job of treating us as a new club.

Fucketybye, before this thread shaves double figures off my IQ....

There's no debate. Rangers died. FACT!

Another glory hunter that couldn't be arsed with it.

Unfortunately for you this new club has no prestige whatsoever.

I've had a season ticket at Ibrox every year since 2008/09. All I said was that it was shite, im not sure where you're getting this couldn't be arsed pish from.

You diddies are good at making stuff up but aren't you.

Edited by RangersRyan084

Just out of curiosity, what do the diddies think the league table will say? Rangers or Sevco?

Rangers.

After Rangers died, a new club called Sevco was created who later changed their name to Rangers (same spelling).

You should know this stuff, chief.

RANGERS Football Club is delighted to confirm that club captain Lee Wallace has extended his contract with the club until May 2019

Zero ambition from Wallace. It was probably his last chance at moving to a decent club as well.

Even in the 4th tier, we were a 100 times more relevant than his wee club could ever hope to be, those massive chips they all carry about on their shoulders really are all they have, Fissle merging with Morten and St.Middden really would be best for all concerned.

I can only imagine how much of a self esteem boost 'Rangers' must be for you :lol:

Another one that probably thinks his teams success or stature somehow reflects on him personally :lol:

Even in the 4th tier, we were a 100 times more relevant than his wee club could ever hope to be, those massive chips they all carry about on their shoulders really are all they have, Fissle merging with Morten and St.Middden really would be best for all concerned.

For Christ's sake Tedi.

We know that Bear in Sweden is thick as f**k, but you actually aren't; yet here you are, jumping aboard, talking about some clubs being more relevant than others.

It's embarrassing to read Ted.

Interesting set of signings by them, especially if the Krancjar move comes off.  Not exactly building for the future though.

The weekly wage bill must be some sight.