Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

And Eddie Herrera has landed:
herrera.JPG.750fd80cb7208db445f7ca3019501a44.JPG
I've got a fucking stauncher just thinking about our team next season.  Don Pedro is working hard.

Sounds like a wrestler

Let's be honest, nobody has a fucking clue about any of these guys but your getting yourself all buzzing cause they've got fancy foreign names [emoji23]

Sounds like a wrestler

Let's be honest, nobody has a fucking clue about any of these guys but your getting yourself all buzzing cause they've got fancy foreign names [emoji23]

That's exactly what is is, embarrassing behaviour that we had to endure this time last year

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

That's exactly what is is, embarrassing behaviour that we had to endure this time last year

"Endure"...the grey and green dross and their logic.  Like someone forced you to read this thread.

We even have previously-banned posters signing up to admire our new signings.

16 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

they've got fancy foreign names emoji23.png

Sorry but Dibujó Abejas is a shite poster in any language.

Edit...here's La Lengua del Henrik to show it's not about the name.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Just now, Drew Brees said:

What exactly are they admiring? No ine has ever seen them play.

Clonny is a previously-banned poster who signed up specifically to discuss The Rangers...probably like yourself.  He's definitely ine to ask.

They actually think they're going for 55 agian haha

It's so funny watching them making the same mistakes over and over again. Never ever change, you bring me too much laughter.

The gift that keeps giving,and giving.

10 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

The gift that keeps giving,and giving.

Given us a helluva lot more trophies than your club.

We feel your pain.

Just out of interest is there a Celtic thread on P&B? I've never bothered to look I just find it strange so many GGs post solely on this thread.

Right guys if we could stop being excited about football, looking forward to new signings, celebrating goals an so forth that would be cracking. It seems to annoy some people, and we can't have that.

Right guys if we could stop being excited about football, looking forward to new signings, celebrating goals an so forth that would be cracking. It seems to annoy some people, and we can't have that.

I haven't slept for 3 nights worrying about the signings sevco are making. They're coming, they're fucking coming.

Ross Hall tomorrow
bb14d347ec525b4beff831fd4cddc4a9.jpg

8 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You really should do some research before posting, I've been posting on a Celtic transfer thread for the last hour.

A whole fucking hour?

You've been lingering around the Sevco threads for 7 years ya tube.

I haven't slept for 3 nights worrying about the signings sevco are making. They're coming, they're fucking coming.

Ross Hall tomorrow
bb14d347ec525b4beff831fd4cddc4a9.jpg

It's nice of you to counter the going for 55 lot with some nonsense of your own.

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Really, care to back that up. Ya tube.

Happy to.  Here's a quote from the Big Thread from 2012.  Of course, much has been culled from the site but 5 years of you obsessing about Rangers tells us all we need to know:

And this would bother an Arbroath supporter why?

I'm not bothered in the slightest. Just making an observation. What Caixinha does this summer is probably one of the more intriguing things about Scottish football ahead of next season considering where he's come from and the noises he's made. It's either going to be a total disaster or work out well.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Happy to.  Here's a quote from the Big Thread from 2012.  Of course, much has been culled from the site but 5 years of you obsessing about Rangers tells us all we need to know:

Fucking hell :lol::lol: