Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

I highly doubt Rangers are trying sign a player who joined Chelsea for £33m and earns about £80k a week, even on loan! Absolute nonsense from the Mirror.

There's other reports today, though, that Rangers are trying sign a forward from HJK Helsinki who has 46 goals in 62 games.

From a supporter of a Club whose* every new signing, even those from previously undiscovered tribes of the Upper Amazon, who claim to have been Sellik supporters since birth, loved Jimmy Johnstone, greatest fans in the World, everybody loves us, watched the Lisbon Lions on a black & white telly in a mud hut in Mozambique, etc, etc.......

*Who's

I wonder how many Sevconians are rubbing their hands together and jubilantly declaring that this is exactly the kind of signing they ought to be making.

13 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

From a supporter of a Club whose* every new signing, even those from previously undiscovered tribes of the Upper Amazon, who claim to have been Sellik supporters since birth, loved Jimmy Johnstone, greatest fans in the World, everybody loves us, watched the Lisbon Lions on a black & white telly in a mud hut in Mozambique, etc, etc.......

24 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

*Who's

:lol: fucking hell.  The applepines are masters of the OG.

35 minutes ago, nsr said:

I wonder how many Sevconians are rubbing their hands together and jubilantly declaring that this is exactly the kind of signing they ought to be making.

rangers fans have been rubbing their hands together and jubilantly declaring that this is exactly the kind of signing they ought to be making for over a week now, the chelsea stuff is absolute pish though, the colombian guy sounds decent though

22 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We're still laundering the drugs money though?

8 minutes ago, nacho said:

rangers fans have been rubbing their hands together and jubilantly declaring that this is exactly the kind of signing they ought to be making for over a week now, the chelsea stuff is absolute pish though, the colombian guy sounds decent though

Did nacho make a funny here?

50 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Did nacho make a funny here?

Haha we're Sevco fans - we don't make funnies.  As Jaggy says...Alfredo Morelos.  South American playing in Helsinki.  He's not Finnish though - he's only 20.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Haha we're Sevco fans - we don't make funnies.  As Jaggy says...Alfredo Morelos.  South American playing in Helsinki.  He's not Finnish though - he's only 20.

Rangers fans on here are largely decent.

Nacho clearly takes supporting his chosen sports club very seriously.
When it comes to them I'd be surprised if he enjoyed a joke or partook in "banter".

8 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Rangers fans on here are largely decent.

Nacho clearly takes supporting his chosen sports club very seriously.
When it comes to them I'd be surprised if he enjoyed a joke or partook in "banter".

ive yet to see any decent banter on here from other teams fans with one or two exceptions

Forgive me if this is a foolish question , but if all (or even a large amount of) the season ticket money is blown up front on some players who may or may not improve Sevco on the pitch, where are they going to get the money for ongoing costs for the rest of the season (players' wages, staff wages, keeping Ibrokes from falling down, paying off contracts for the next player to do a Joey Barton, etc) ?

Don't be silly. If they run out of money they will just open up a new company. Nice and simple.

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

Daniel Candeias, 29, set to sign for Rangers tomorrow from Benfica for £700k

not too sure about him, herrira and the loan guy , get dorrans, the columbian and the two mexicans tied up and i will be delighted with our transfer window