Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Just now, Blue92 said:

Away and be a victim elsewhere. You are the one who brought up this pish.

Come on then, do explain what it is to be a "good Rangers man" then? You appear to be avoiding my question and trying hard to label me as sectarian when in fact you damn well know what it is to be a "good Rangers man" don't you?

21 hours ago, thepundit said:

The Sun reporting Rangers are set to increase their £700k offer for Dorrans to £1.2m within the next 48 hours.

Sorry mate can you confirm if you are still Rangers of old or the new The Rangers it's just I thought you still owed money if the old.

Just wondering about all this spare cash you've got.

19 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I would like to know what a "good Rangers man" is? Knowing your mob it is most certainly either being a bigot or a sectarian fanny or as in most cases, BOTH.

All Rangers men & women are good.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

IMG_1497124246.063544.jpgIMG_1497124257.807071.jpgIMG_1497124267.913916.jpg

You could highlight the race issue with so many clubs. Also idiots running on the pitch. Look what happened at last years cup final and Rangers , Motherwell. What's your point? People who support rangers are bad people. Grow up and educate yourself.

You could highlight the race issue with so many clubs. Also idiots running on the pitch. Look what happened at last years cup final and Rangers , Motherwell. What's your point? People who support rangers are bad people. Grow up and educate yourself.

My point is, someone claimed 'all rangers men and women are good', clearly they're not as the photos I showed are from 6 weeks ago. Its actually pretty obvious why I posted them, a few folk dumbing down the forum tonight.

23 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

My point is, someone claimed 'all rangers men and women are good', clearly they're not as the photos I showed are from 6 weeks ago. Its actually pretty obvious why I posted them, a few folk dumbing down the forum tonight.

:lol: it was a joke but congratulations for your 'victory'.

But they are GOOD RANGERS MEN though, and that's what is important.

Oh put the claws away ya big Sheila!