Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

There might be some instalments remaining but in terms of performance based add-on's Rangers could potentially avoid them if they sell Garner. That was my point.

haha, Their bitterness shines through, Bob. They aren't great at masquerading it as an opinion.

Based on last season, you should have no concerns about him triggering any performance-related add-ons

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I didn't mention you...though clearly you have no issue with the "widely acknowledged simpleton" epithet.

It was only myself and Deemax who gave him a greenie so which one's the sectarian? I'm comfortable in my simpleton ways btw

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

It was only myself and Deemax who gave him a greenie so which one's the sectarian? I'm comfortable in my simpleton ways btw

Not all threads are about you.  This one's about our forthcoming season however much you grey and green shite and your diddy fluffers try and divert it.

Be a good chap and raise your concern on the thread where said purported slight on your character was made.

Not all threads are about you.  This one's about our forthcoming season however much you grey and green shite and your diddy fluffers try and divert it.
Be a good chap and raise your concern on the thread where said purported slight on your character was made.

I did but you sidestepped it there, that's 3 replays here too when 1 would've been sufficient, unless you don't have an answer.

11 hours ago, Tartantony said:

Forget the rest of your mental post, I want to pick you up on this point about the other teams being as weak as you can ever remember.

How can you possibly come to this conclusion? I'm going to assume as always you have no evidence to support this absurd claim.

because it is, everyone can see it, less money is being spent by the other teams, most of the decent scottish players are either paying for the old firm or in the epl/championship due to the sky tv situation meaning that the likes of aberdeen/ hearts cant afford the same quality of player that they used to be able to pick up, the league was far stronger in the 90s and has been declining ever since

9 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Man you are Forrest gump stupid,how can you close a gap when you can't widen a gap by an equal amount?

ffs :rolleyes: keep digging that hole moron, you made an arse of it and are now reduced to posting gibberish to save face, reminder of what you initally said "Getting players from benfica and cagliari instead of accrington stanley is got to be a plus but closing the gap, Celtic would need to lose a game" still dont get it do you :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

12 hours ago, Tartantony said:

Forget the rest of your mental post, I want to pick you up on this point about the other teams being as weak as you can ever remember.

How can you possibly come to this conclusion? I'm going to assume as always you have no evidence to support this absurd claim.

11 minutes ago, nacho said:

because it is, 

:lol:

because it is, everyone can see it, less money is being spent by other teams

So you want to go down the finances route?!

Financially, are Aberdeen weaker than they were 5 years ago? Hibs? St Johnstone? Ross County? Patrick Thistle? Hearts?

Are the other clubs really spending less than they were 5 years ago? Are they all really weaker? Hint: it's actually the complete opposite and you're making a c**t of it again.

32 minutes ago, nacho said:

ffs :rolleyes: keep digging that hole moron, you made an arse of it and are now reduced to posting gibberish to save face, reminder of what you initally said "Getting players from benfica and cagliari instead of accrington stanley is got to be a plus but closing the gap, Celtic would need to lose a game" still dont get it do you :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

my post was a complement to the players rangers have signed plus Celtic are invincibles so it's impossible to close the gap :wacko::wacko:

9 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

my post was a complement to the players rangers have signed plus Celtic are invincibles so it's impossible to close the gap :wacko::wacko:

Willy maybe I'm misunderstanding you too but Rangers can still close the gap without Celtic losing any games.  Rangers just have to drop fewer points against the other teams than they did last season.  

Unless by 'close the gap' you mean 'close it to zero'?

ETA: Doh!  I've just realised that we've all been playing fast and loose with the English language and Willy's half right.  If Celtic maintain last season's record, Rangers can't close the gap, they can only narrow it.

However... Celtic could remain 'invincible' next season but still only get 38 points, in which case Rangers can close the gap.

Edited by The DA

12 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Not been on this forum since Hibs fucked us in the cup final, is the Rangers discussion still just anyone but Rangers fans? 

Yeah a few of you have come skulking back because of the signing of some foreign nobodies.

See you next year. 

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Yea a few of yous have comeback coz of the signing of some foreignors

C u next year. 

I actually came back to read some Rangers fans reactions to our signings. Columbian lad looks decent don't you think? 

Also came to read the general election results thread in real time minute for minute for some entertainment. 

8 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Also came to read the general election results thread in real time minute for minute for some entertainment. 

I was following that thread through the night and the meltdown in real time was hilarious. Easily the most entertaining night on here since Scotland voted No.

1 minute ago, thepundit said:

I was following that thread through the night and the meltdown in real time was hilarious. Easily the most entertaining night on here since Scotland voted No.

You should give the Rangers Administration/Liquidation thread a whirl. 8)