Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

12 hours ago, Tartantony said:

I have a feeling that Bob was attempting to laugh at the prospect of Celtic signing Hayes. A player that would instantly become Rangers best player if they signed him. All these fancy names have them more deluded than ever

One would think it was Dani Alves that they signed. <_<

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Bruno Alves or Johnny Hayes. Aye its a toughy right enough :lol:

^^^ Somebody jizzed in their boxer shorts before having a w**k over it first. :1eye

Bruno is more likely to turn into a Dave McPherson that used to play for Rangers, f**k knows how McPherson got into the Scottish national team but he did.

Celtic have signed far better players on paper than BruDanio Alves like Kolo Toure, but that hasn't worked out because the Scottish league is played at a much faster pace and continental players do like time on the ball.

Hayes is most likely to partner Broonaldo in midfield and I like the sound and look of that.

51 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

He has 90 International Caps for the Portugese national team and i believe he played in their last game. 

Very true. The days of any Scottish team getting a guy like that in their prime is long gone. We either get them young and hopefully sell them on for a huge profit or get them at the end of their career and hope they give it their all. 

He might be past his best but he is still playing for their national team.

The amount of bookmarks you have racked up furiously tugging away at your tadger over Pedro's Catholic signing policy will definitely come back to haunt you should things go badly during the upcoming season.

But hey ho, at least you can now go back in history and reclaim the the title of "Protestant Catholics".

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

I've always been interested when someone uses the phrase "colour me f***ing surprised", as to what colour they assume f***ing surprised is?

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Ye me, he never was worth £22million, Zenit paid €22m for him, about £18m.

20 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

One would think it was Dani Alves that they signed. <_<

10 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

^^^ Somebody jizzed in their boxer shorts before having a w**k over it first. :1eye

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

But hey ho, at least you can now go back in history and reclaim the the title of "Protestant Catholics".

The grey and green dross loving the Sevco threads.  Again.

18 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

The amount of bookmarks you have racked up furiously tugging away at your tadger over Pedro's Catholic signing policy will definitely come back to haunt you should things go badly during the upcoming season.

Could someone translate this pish, please? 

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The grey and green dross loving the Sevco threads.  Again.

:)

Green and grey dross ffs! :lol:

You have gone from being an obtuse auld fart about punctuation and grammar and cheap insults and the like to being what you once hated. :lol:

Your demise into derogatory pet name calling, bigoted insults, alcohol induced meltdowns on a monumental scale and posting incredible grammar and punctuation errors must be one of the plastics & diddies greatest ever all time achievements. :lol:

32 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I tend to ignore your posts but I have to say tonight I am actually embarrassed for you.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just wow.

1 minute ago, BobWilliamson said:

I tend to ignore your posts but I have to say tonight I am actually embarrassed for you.

:lol: Let the wagon circling begin girls.

9 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Yeah. That's what it is. 

That post wasn't aimed or directed at your fair self KB.

If you want a serious answer to "Protestant Catholics" I'll give it to you. During the English reformation at the beginning they were once called protesting Catholics and not just "Protestants". Only later during the reformation in a movement to distance themselves from the Catholic church they ditched the term being "Catholic". They also changed a few other things and made a new sect or religion. I only ever use it as a wind up.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Wheesht.  They don't do irony.

^^^ Oh the fucking irony? :lol:

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

If you want a serious answer to "Protestant Catholics" I'll give it to you. During the English reformation at the beginning they were once called protesting Catholics and not just "Protestants". Only later during the reformation in a movement to distance themselves from the Catholic church they ditched the term being "Catholic". They also changed a few other things and made a new sect or religion. I only ever use it as a wind up.

Nobody cares

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

hilarious-reaction-gifs-snooki-pregnant.gif

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

^^^ Oh the fucking irony? :lol:

The QC is a man of few words.