Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

9 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Still no news on the work permits / visas ?

You can be sure that the grey and green dross will know everything ahead of us.  Oh look:

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

They've not got ..Joey garner. Not got .. Joey garner.

Undisclosed fee ????

18 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

This thread title... emoji23.png

You can go into any club thread on this website and there'll be numerous fans of different clubs commenting on new signings. Sevco fans are precious wee souls aren't they.

Ten days since a Sellick fan commented on their 'new signings' thread.  You probably know this.

To be fair it was pretty obvious to everyone back in 2012 the fans most concerned with Rangers going bust (after the initial hilarity) were Celtic fans. Celtic home average crowds were well down for the 4 years that Rangers/Sevco were not in the top league despite these seasons being more competitive than the one we have just finished.

For the rest of the clubs in Scotland I firmly believe that the majority of fans hoped Rangers never darkened our doors again however for Celtic I would guess those fans were in a minority.

21 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Just watched Rangers' 5-0 win against Coleraine.

Of all people... Michael O'Halloran was by far and away the best player on the pitch.

Weird.

I ve always thought he was a decent player but didn't have anything in the middle to aim at. The amount of times he hit the goal line and put a ball across the 6 yard line but nobody there to finish it

22 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

He did but you know our Right Backs are usually more advanced than most wingers

I can see him having a gig there.  I like MOH and, when I've watched him, he tracked back well so if he can find a slot at RB I'd be happy..  He's clearly not a Rangers right wing from the Henderson or Tam McLean mould.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Last Tuesday.

Really? I didn't realise Tory Bucks was close to Glasgow and using Google Earth to do a virtual walk through the cesspit that is Govan isn't being there. HTH.

6 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Really? I didn't realise Tory Bucks was close to Glasgow and using Google Earth to do a virtual walk through the cesspit that is Govan isn't being there. HTH.

Then you're a fool.  An hour's flight from Heathrow and 15 mins in a cab.

4 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Somebody should tell the Science Centre and the TV studios they are all run down shit holes. :rolleyes:

I take it you have never taken a wee drive down Dumbreck Road and the surrounding area. I wouldn't mind living in one of those 'shitholes' :rolleyes:

You really need to go for a wee lie down

Do you even know where Govan actually is?

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

Just watched Rangers' 5-0 win against Coleraine.

Of all people... Michael O'Halloran was by far and away the best player on the pitch.

Weird.

Not weird at all. MOH shite last season and best player in a friendly filled with new players. Things are going well. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Then you're a fool.  An hour's flight from Heathrow and 15 mins in a cab.

I believe you. :rolleyes: From home you took a suitcase and travelled to Heathrow airport and waited for hours until your flight departed. Pissed off the cabin crew with your impeccable charm whilst irritating passengers with their accentual inadequacies by not speaking the Queen's English. Travelled about an hour in the air and had to circle the skies until a runway was vacant because it's the holiday season and planes keep getting delayed. Waited for what seemed like an age for your empty suitcase at the luggage carousel  in Glesga errport. Then took your empty suitcase to the taxi rank and waited a good while for a taxi to take you to the shite hole that is Ibrox and walked around the surrounding area for hours and hours.

After being mugged for your empty suitcase near ASDA in the surrounding Govan catchment area just off Helen St you spent hours looking through the mug shots to pick out a Rangers supporter at Govan police station which is damn close to where you were mugged by the way, lucky you. How long was the journey back to you home by the way? 5 maybe 6 hours? And you didn't even crack a light that you had come to Glasgow only to get mugged by one of your own?

:P

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I drink gin tequila, hombre, not aviation fuel.  Mind you, if the price is right...

I was thinking more closer to "rocket fuel" myself. Gets you to Govan and back in the blink of a japs eye.