Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

20 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I don't necessarily disagree with that. These threads can turn into utter dirt.

Solitaire contributes to that though.

More comments have been made about Solly than posts on all the other Premiership threads combined this evening.  This gives a lie to the notion that it's a multi club forum.

It isn't.  It's a Rangers-obsessed forum with other clubs added for garnish.  No wonder traffic to the site has fallen off a cliff.

I very much value the notion of a  multi club forum.  P&B hasn't been it for a fair while.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

More comments have been made about Solly than posts on all the other Premiership threads combined this evening.  This gives a lie to the notion that it's a multi club forum.

It isn't.  It's a Rangers-obsessed forum with other clubs added for garnish.  No wonder traffic to the site has fallen off a cliff.

I very much value the notion of a  multi club forum.  P&B hasn't been it for a fair while.

And yet, that's not true.

It is a multi club forum and Rangers, as a big club, excites plenty interest.  It's really that simple and not a problem.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's all about The Rangers and they can't stand it....yet post about us more than their own teams. :lol:

ALL ABOUT THE RANGERS.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

And yet, that's not true.

It is a multi club forum and Rangers, as a big club, excites plenty interest.  It's really that simple and not a problem.

Certainly excites your interest more than your own team. :whistle

The interest we excite is out of proportion to our importance and damnable in the context of a multi-team forum.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

It's pre season, there's f**k all happening. It's nice to laugh at rangers fans annual 'blind optimism fest'.

Every Rangers fan I know is happy.

We all know you only got Johnny Hayes for the team picture. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

You quite clearly have an anti-Rangers agenda...would you deny that?

You do claim not to be a Celtic fan.

Ergo all I said is the truth.

Just you enjoy Q.O.S's latest signings and get behind your team for the season ahead, showing it up to the likes of us.

If you continue to post about Rangers 24/7 you're just proving the point you thought I suggested in your paranoia.....doh.

I've an anti OF agenda for which I make no apology.

Not much to get excited about on the Queens front this summer thus far, but I hope that changes.  Quite how I "show it up to the likes of you" though, I'm not entirely sure.

36 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh young Rab.  Just not like you to use a tawdry trope...

Anyway, on a  multi club forum @dons_1988 it is interesting to see The Usuals out with pitch-forks whenever Oor Solly makes a post.

"The Usuals". Tasteless. thought better than that from you.

I agree.
Pedro did win the Mexican league.
They're currently 9th in the world. Portugal are 8th. Columbia are 7th.
Scotland are 61st. 

Maybe it's not Pedro who's wrong?

The Mexican league isn't ranked 9th in the world.
Your logic on this is all over the place.

I've an anti OF agenda for which I make no apology.

Not much to get excited about on the Queens front this summer thus far, but I hope that changes.  Quite how I "show it up to the likes of you" though, I'm not entirely sure.

Neither am to be honest but I'm glad we agree.

3 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

The Mexican league isn't ranked 9th in the world.
Your logic on this is all over the place.

I never said it was.....I quoted country rankings.

Edited by Solitaire

6 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Certainly excites your interest more than your own team. :whistle

When you could still click on a thread to see the post count, I was the second most prolific on the dedicated Queens thread, so I'm afraid you're posting typical nonsense.