Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

wow threats of violence. not on bro, not on at all.

Hibbee Billy Dynamite threatens me all the time. It's got that bad i try and avoid* wiggers in snapbacks, jordans and palace/supreme gear whenever I'm in Leith. 

*Do I f**k, I go looking for the c***s.

Edited by tree house tam

12 hours ago, Solitaire said:

Ouch.

I'm not a troll, I just stick up for Rangers.Something you're struggling to do (albeit you don't get a lot of help) and something the likes of Bennett never do.

Look at you both with all with yer wee green likes, taking it up the shitter, day after day from a site of Rangers-haters.

No wonder Bennett scarpered when I appeared, it might have cost him some likes.

I'll just continue to come on and say the truth no matter how many red dots I get. As you noted, it gets them riled.

I smell fear as well from the usual shite from other posters concerning Rangers this year...no amount of false mocking will dissuade me of it...it's there.

:lol: The state of you?

You are heading for a monumental heads gone and then the banhammer will get you. :)

ndy Devlin‏ @AndyDev28 34s35 seconds ago
More
@RangersFC have struck a deal with Sports Direct allowing fans to buy strips. 7 year deal ripped up. Enter into new 1 year contract

ndy Devlin‏ @AndyDev28 34s35 seconds ago
More
@RangersFC have struck a deal with Sports Direct allowing fans to buy strips. 7 year deal ripped up. Enter into new 1 year contract

The XXXXXXL tops will be flying out SD's door.

7 minutes ago, nacho said:

king has delivered in every respect this close season, new retail deal, circa 8-10 million on players, far far more than i expected :thumsup2

Its took a while but we're getting there, so much for Philips claims that the general won't budge.

29 minutes ago, nacho said:

king has delivered in every respect this close season, new retail deal, circa 8-10 million on players, far far more than i expected :thumsup2

Has King delivered an offer for the remaining shares outwith his control yet as per the takeover panel ruling? 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40358177

Sounds like a good deal for King, I don't see much of that extra cash being released to the club as King and his cronies claw back them interest free loans the club has been relying upon. From the article the club has been given more soft interest free loans, must be over £40 million in operating loses since 2012.

34 minutes ago, nacho said:

Hostile take over, crippled the clubs finances back in 2014/2015 season asking the fans to boycott everything, lost the Nomad, struck of the stock exchange, the clubs accountants resigned, costly litigation in courts over a lot of things and releases unaudited accounts with figures that don't match officially audited accounts. Yip he has delivered. :lol: