Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Surely if he was just chasing the money he would have stayed over the pond? Good signing. Although it's vastly becoming QPR old boys.

I think that's just coincidence more than anything. He was a free agent and if the hunger to win is still there, he will be a player. Moravcik signed when he was 33, he did not to bad during his time in Scotland. 

We've replaced: Ball, Shiels, Law & Zelalem 

With: Hill, Barton, Kranjcar & Rossiter. On top of them we have Windass & Crooks also signed up. 

Given, I've not seen much of Rossiter but the other three are sure fire improvements and also much needed experience going into an important season. 

I'm not blowing the trumpet and saying we will skoosh the league, but IMO it's a step in the right direction. 

I'm not blowing the trumpet and saying we will skoosh the league, but IMO it's a step in the right direction.

You'll be nowhere near the league title but I reckon you'll do well enough to have the haters and the obsessed frothing at the mouth with anger. Which will be highly amusing.

Niko is our only non British or Irish player, interesting fact.

Fraser Aird - out on loans but still registered with us - but I had to look at Wiki to be sure.

The number of Scousers is worrying and I bet there are some older Govan hairdressers relishing the chance to do a curly perm again.

Fraser Aird - out on loans but still registered with us - but I had to look at Wiki to be sure.

The number of Scousers is worrying and I bet there are some older Govan hairdressers relishing the chance to do a curly perm again.

Will the shell suit be making a comeback?

Think I might stick some cash on The Rangers to win the league. You boys have made interesting signings and what with the magic hat in that, I think this is your year.

Bet you right the 'THE' before Rangers on your betting slip in block capitals with a permanent marker.

How much do we reckon Barton and Krancjar are on then? 30k a week each?

At a guess I'd say £20k for Barton and £15k for Krancjar.

(Just my opinion here but I think Krancjar might actually be the better signing, albeit Barton offers a lot in terms of leadership qualities.)

Krancjars a proper match winner, could well propel you to victory in the bigger matches. Problem will be the huge injury problems he seems to carry with him, combined with the fact he'll get utterly clogged up here. 

Krancjar is going to be another Capucho.

He'll be a player who has won 16 trophies including the UEFA Cup? (against a certain team who play in hoops)

Good!

If he turns out to be half the winner Nuno Capucho is I'll be absolutely delighted. :)