Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

You keep proving you've resorted to Rangers type Scumbaggery since your cheating mobs promotion. How very, very sad. Maybe you should just retire gracefully.

Hm?  Just talk me through this, Maggy.  Make reference to my posts about Rangers.  I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Hm?  Just talk me through this, Maggy.  Make reference to my posts about Rangers.  I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Usual deflective Rangers fan post. I'm sure you are well aware of the stuff you have posted regards diddies Tec. If you need me to point them out you are constantly in a drunken haze or just plain ignorant.

Usual deflective Rangers fan post. I'm sure you are well aware of the stuff you have posted regards diddies Tec. If you need me to point them out you are constantly in a drunken haze or just plain ignorant.

I had hoped for a better reply.  I guess this is the best we can get from the diddies.

I had hoped for a better reply.  I guess this is the best we can get from the diddies.

More deflection. You really are descending fast into a seething mass of superior fantasy. So, so sad to see what was once an erudite poster come to this.

More deflection. You really are descending fast into a seething mass of superior fantasy. So, so sad to see what was once an erudite poster come to this.

You've had a few goes at this and have gone around the houses as The Diddies will.

My point was simple: "Based on Scotland's government's summary it is reasonable to ask what Police Scotland is doing to quell the rampaging hordes of diddy scum who are blighting our national game"

Now will you or another diddy deal with this or shall you remain as shitebags?

You've had a few goes at this and have gone around the houses as The Diddies will.

My point was simple: "Based on Scotland's government's summary it is reasonable to ask what Police Scotland is doing to quell the rampaging hordes of diddy scum who are blighting our national game"

Even more deflection. Rampaging hordes of Diddy scumbag? Hahaha. You really have lost it. Haven't you? Still, what do you expect from a bigoted delusionist. Edited by Highlandmagyar

Even more deflection. Rampaging hordes of Diddy scumbag? Hahaha. You really have lost it. Haven't you? Still, what do you expect from a bigoted delusionist.

I linked to the report from ScotGov.  Most charges under the Offensive Behaviour Act in 2015/16 were made against diddy fans and mostly for threatening behaviour.

What a terrible lot you diddies are.

I linked to the report from ScotGov.  Most charges under the Offensive Behaviour Act in 2015/16 were made against diddy fans and mostly for threatening behaviour.

What a terrible lot you diddies are.

"Pleaes stop goading us" :lol:

Precious wee souls ;)

Good morning Kincardine.

Obviously, you're having a bit of sport with this diddy thing now, but it's best not to overdo it, or you wind up looking a bit juvenile.

Hell, I'll bite anyway though.

It's odd that you cite figures based on legislation that you're so vehemently opposed to, as if it presents a watertight case. The reality is that anyone who attends football is able to offer a very simple explanation for what the figures appear to tell us.

I've said this before, but I'll do so again because it's true and entirely relevant to this discussion:

Should I, on Hibs' next visit to Palmerston, stand up to loudly proclaim Stubbs a ****** b*****d, via song, I'll rightly be arrested and charged under this legislation. As we've seen however, literally thousands of Rangers fans have been able to do this without sanction, precisely because there are literally thousands of them doing It.

This is what renders a face value reading of the figures, brainless.

Good morning Kincardine. Obviously, you're having a bit of sport with this diddy thing now, but it's best not to overdo it, or you wind up looking a bit juvenile. Hell, I'll bite anyway though. It's odd that you cite figures based on legislation that you're so vehemently opposed to, as if it presents a watertight case. The reality is that anyone who attends football is able to offer a very simple explanation for what the figures appear to tell us. I've said this before, but I'll do so again because it's true and entirely relevant to this discussion: Should I, on Hibs' next visit to Palmerston, stand up to loudly proclaim Stubbs a ****** b*****d, via song, I'll rightly be arrested and charged under this legislation. As we've seen however, literally thousands of Rangers fans have been able to do this without sanction, precisely because there are literally thousands of them doing It. This is what renders a face value reading of the figures, brainless.

Correct MT.

Although he's not worth biting to, he's lost the plot.

He used to be worth responding to as a poster but since their promotion it's been an absolute heads gone.

Correct MT.

Although he's not worth biting to, he's lost the plot.

He used to be worth responding to as a poster but since their promotion it's been an absolute heads gone.

Yes, I know.

It's actually a pity because he used to be worth discussing things with. He's just abandoned any trace of a sensible approach though. I suppose it's easier just to shout the same old rubbish all the time, but it's regrettable for the forum that that's now all he's prepared to do.

:

Should I, on Hibs' next visit to Palmerston, stand up to loudly proclaim Stubbs a ****** b*****d, via song, I'll rightly be arrested and charged under this legislation..

I reckon most folk would just laugh at you for not realising that he's been replaced by wee cuddly Neil.

I reckon most folk would just laugh at you for not realising that he's been replaced by wee cuddly Neil.

Ah right enough. I wouldn't need to insert a name change to still fall foul of the legislation though.

'Midst the laughter, I'd still get arrested.