Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Greg Docherty, you let your club die. 

When you get a minute, just have a wee scroll back up thread and read some of your previous posts in relation to the player and his transfer to Rangers?
You’re just gonna come across as woefully bitter if you slate him now (should he sign for us) in addition to being hopelessly wrong that the Accies would never accede to a Rangers offer.

33 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

When you get a minute, just have a wee scroll back up thread and read some of your previous posts in relation to the player and his transfer to Rangers?
You’re just gonna come across as woefully bitter if you slate him now (should he sign for us) in addition to being hopelessly wrong that the Accies would never accede to a Rangers offer.

Doubt it. 

1 hour ago, RedRob72 said:

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Doubt it. 

In fairness I think young accies1874 is off the hook here.  I can think of 3 other Hamiltonites who have vented their collective spleens over this transfer but he isn't one of them.

In fairness I think young accies1874 is off the hook here.  I can think of 3 other Hamiltonites who have vented their collective spleens over this transfer but he isn't one of them.

My apologies it was ‘not so happyaccie’ I had in mind! [emoji847]

So Docherty has signed.

Has anybody checked on Happyaccie?

Last spotted saying if Accies brought back some dafty who used to play for them, the guy who got freed a few weeks ago, that he was done with the club.

They brought the guy back and he absolutely shat it, including saying he was personally glad as they needed cover in the position.